Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlie Campbell's Mock
For some reason I do not have access to the draft forum so mods please move. However, I just saw Charlie Campbell's 4 round mock for us. It goes as follows:
1st round: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson

2nd round: WR Braxton Miller, Ohio State

3rd round: DT Willie Henry, Michigan

4th round: S Tyvis Powell, Ohio State

Thoughts??
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 11:12 AM)Knightmare on Elm Street Wrote: For some reason I do not have access to the draft forum so mods please move. However, I just saw Charlie Campbell's 4 round mock for us. It goes as follows:

Thoughts??

I would have thought Lawson would be gone at 24.  That would make for a nice surprise.
Reply/Quote
it looks interesting seems people are looking for us to go DL early here is walters football first 5 picks

Quote:Rd. 1, Pk. 24 Kenny Clark, DT/NT, UCLA

The Bengals need to bolster the interior of their defensive line, as Domata Peko is no longer the same player he once was. There should be a couple of defensive tackles to choose from toward the end of the first round.

Rd. 2, Pk. 24 Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma

With Marvin Jones headed into free agency, the Bengals could be searching for a new No. 2 receiver this offseason.

Rd. 3, Pk. 24 Maliek Collins, DT, Nebraska

Defensive tackle is a big problem area for the Bengals, so it shouldn't shock anyone if they grab two players at the position in the 2016 NFL Draft.

Pick change; previously KeiVarae Russell, CB

Rd. 4, Pk. 24 Rashard Robinson, CB, LSU

Pacman Jones was terrific this past season, but with he and Leon Hall both older than 30, the Bengals will have to find some young blood at cornerback.

Pick change; previously Tyvis Powell, S

Rd. 5, Pk. 22 Tyvis Powell, S, Ohio State

As with the cornerback position, the Bengals have some free agents at safety who will be replaced if they're not retained.

Pick change; previously Hassan Ridgeway, DT
Reply/Quote
Lawson will be long gone, but I would take this in a heartbeat
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2016, 11:12 AM)Knightmare on Elm Street Wrote: For some reason I do not have access to the draft forum so mods please move. However, I just saw Charlie Campbell's 4 round mock for us. It goes as follows:

Thoughts??

It's not bad and grabing a stud pass rusher would really help, followed up by an athletic WR.
Reply/Quote
If Lawson is there, I'm honestly happy about that.

Don't like the Miller pick. I understand it, but don't like it.

Henry wouldn't be a bad pick.

Powell isn't bad either.

I'd be so happy about the first pick that although I'm meh about Miller, I'd call it a win easily.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 06:05 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If Lawson is there, I'm honestly happy about that.

Don't like the Miller pick. I understand it, but don't like it.

Henry wouldn't be a bad pick.

Powell isn't bad either.

I'd be so happy about the first pick that although I'm meh about Miller, I'd call it a win easily.

Henry is another Thompson type IMO. Right position though at least.

I'd rather swap Miller to the 3rd (where he belongs) and a better DT in 2.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 06:10 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Henry is another Thompson type IMO. Right position though at least.

I'd rather swap Miller to the 3rd (where he belongs) and a better DT in 2.

I agree. I wouldn't touch Miller before round 3
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote