Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown Calling Out Coaching For Poor Start
(09-28-2017, 07:57 PM)McC Wrote: Marvin has made a total mockery of the Law of Averages.

And that sir, is an understatement!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 04:30 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: This will make a lot of people happy but I doubt it was Marvin that decided to let Whitworth leave and Zeitler. Or Marvin Jones or decide to let Pacman stay on the roster. I honestly wonder what Marvin career would look like  if he had a capable owner.

Remember, Marvin was the one who who killed the Warren Sapp deal.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 11:31 PM)Whatever Wrote: Remember, Marvin was the one who who killed the Warren Sapp deal.

Where are you getting that from it sounds like a move by Mike Brown more so than Marvin. Now I know Marvin told spikes to go away but that's a different story.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Lest we forget Piano Man's school of OL coaching also wrecked Carson Palmer after we lost Braham to injury, Remember that PAs hand picked successor was none other than Eric Ghiacuc - one of the worst Centers in NFL history. Kyle Cook was at his best average and then we got to Bodine who is giving Ghiacuc a run for the suckiness crown. Palmer if you recall started to display the exact same tendencies people are seeing in Andy and for the same reason as ably noted upthread - having your Center pushed back into you enough times ruins your ability to trust your line.

And yes this is part technique - our linemen play too high and are WAY too passive. They should be firing off the snap with force into the defenders not coming upright and giving ground.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 05:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we give duke turbin a lot of credit for the talent on the roster.. He needs some of the blame too lol...

I agree, if you look at the early draft picks, they haven't exactly panned out for us. Especially drafting injured guys up front and their ability to stay on the field healthy.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2017, 10:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: I agree, if you look at the early draft picks, they haven't exactly panned out for us. Especially drafting injured guys up front and their ability to stay on the field healthy.

Very good point.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 07:57 PM)McC Wrote: Marvin has made a total mockery of the Law of Averages.

Mike and Marvin have proven it is more of a suggestion than a law.
Reply/Quote
I think the talent is overrated.

Green is a great player, as is Geno. Burfict could be on that level but the NFL has it out for him. Dunlap is nice. Gio has proven talent.

Besides that there are a lot of question marks.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote