Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Charlotte NC Bengal Fans
Any Bengal bars or fans in the Charlotte area? I know it's a long shot.

I predict: Bengals 37 Browns 6.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
http://www.bengals.com/fanzone/bengals-fan-connection/northcarolina.html

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
https://www.charlotteagenda.com/16907/transplants-unite-the-best-charlotte-bars-to-watch-your-favorite-nfl-team/

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 01:22 PM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: Any Bengal bars or fans in the Charlotte area? I know it's a long shot.

I'm sure you're not the only glutton for punishment in the whole state.  Look for the heart broken stare.  It's a dead giveaway.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 01:22 PM)WhoDeyLeisure Wrote: Any Bengal bars or fans in the Charlotte area? I know it's a long shot.

Not in the Charlotte area, I live just East of Raleigh, in Clayton NC.  Used to live at Sunset Beach, hence the name SunsetBengal...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Why move from Sunset Beach!! I need a new place to live, Cleveland isn't working anymore.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I live in Charlotte, I havent really been to any bars for bengal fans yet though.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 02:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why move from Sunset Beach!! I need a new place to live, Cleveland isn't working anymore.

Change in job.  Gotta follow the money.

Besides, living at the beach ain't all that it's cracked up to be.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Columbia SC here.. Not too agonizingly far away, but in no way would I attempt to walk it.. 
No clue if we're on the tube today. If not it's the radio broadcast..
REALLY nice weather here today..Sunny and 65°..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Charlotte here. NODA
Reply/Quote
Very close guess. You win.... nothing! Sad
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2017, 02:07 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not in the Charlotte area, I live just East of Raleigh, in Clayton NC.  Used to live at Sunset Beach, hence the name SunsetBengal...

I just came back from near you. Had to spend some time in Apex and Greensboro last week.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I just came back from near you. Had to spend some time in Apex and Greensboro last week.

what was the weather like
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 01:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Columbia SC here.. Not too agonizingly far away, but in no way would I attempt to walk it.. 
No clue if we're on the tube today. If not it's the radio broadcast..
REALLY nice weather here today..Sunny and 65°..

If you have decent internet you can try watching the games on http://www.sportsarefree.xyz works great for me. No lag, buffering or any of that crap. Crystal clear just like watching in HD.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what was the weather like

Hot as shit Weds and Thurs. Really nice today.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:14 PM)TKUHL Wrote: If you have decent internet you can try watching the games on http://www.sportsarefree.xyz works great for me. No lag, buffering or any of that crap. Crystal clear just like watching in HD.
Actually I pretty much enjoy listening to Hoard and Lapham radio broadcast so if they're not on TV I'm not going to drive myself nuts trying find internet broadcasts.. 
Used to enjoy the Reds on radio until they introduced their radio clown show. Hoard and Laph could go back in time to do radio and nobody would know the difference..   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2017, 08:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Actually I pretty much enjoy listening to Hoard and Lapham radio broadcast so if they're not on TV I'm not going to drive myself nuts trying find internet broadcasts.. 
Used to enjoy the Reds on radio until they introduced their radio clown show. Hoard and Laph could go back in time to do radio and nobody would know the difference..   

I was the same way with the Reds. Always preferred listening to the game rather than watching it. I dont keep up with them anymore, haven't really since the strike. When I was younger there was nothing like listening to the game while doing some evening cat fishing.
Reply/Quote