Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

Isn’t this the same crazy who has done this the last two years? She seems desperate for attention.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/10/bengals-wr-jamarr-chases-baby-mama-ambar-nicole-asks-nfl-to-kick-him-out-of-league-for-being-deadbeat-dad/

https://heavy.com/sports/jamarr-chase-girlfriend-ambar-nicole-controversy/amp/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:18 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Isn’t this the same crazy who has done this the last two years? She seems desperate for attention.

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/10/bengals-wr-jamarr-chases-baby-mama-ambar-nicole-asks-nfl-to-kick-him-out-of-league-for-being-deadbeat-dad/

https://heavy.com/sports/jamarr-chase-girlfriend-ambar-nicole-controversy/amp/

Could be my Falcon’s buddy is so tired of my teams ( Oklahoma & Cincy) beating his (Okie State & the Falcons) he prays for issues. He sent it to me.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Slightly concerned just seen her instagram story. She's bruised up and had a bloody lip.

Whatever is going on Chase needs to drop her yesterday.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Stories need to be investigated fully before jumping to conclusions. She has a motive to get rich. If he did abuse her, then he needs to be punished.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I know she's not very smart though. If Ja'marr Chase's Mother really is a Witch that practices Voodoo and black magic... she could put a curse on her a**.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Synric Wrote: I know she's not very smart though. If Ja'marr Chase's Mother really is a Witch that practices Voodoo and black magic... could put a curse on her a**.

I've been with crazy and luckily escaped it.

But man I hate feeling like theres just a tiny bit of truth and this can get ugly. 

From all accounts Chase has always at least in interviews have been respectful not a hint of thuggish behavior. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
This is such a non story. Incredible news media give this the time of day. But I guess all clicks are good.
Reply/Quote
Did she Call the cops? Police report? Any news sources reporting this? Ex-? Her motivation?
Reply/Quote
This again? People really need to stop giving her attention.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:53 AM)Synric Wrote: I know she's not very smart though. If Ja'marr Chase's Mother really is a Witch that practices Voodoo and black magic... she could put a curse on her a**.

I can find out. I know a legit Voodoo Priest in NOLA (Haitian/Plantation Voodoo).
Cool
Reply/Quote
Well if his mum does practice it she can’t be very ***** good at it considering we’ve lost an AFC championship game and a super bowl the past two years. Here’s a tip love kill more goats.

As for Chase and his mrs, didn’t she post a video around the time he got drafted of them having a n argument?

Plus the posts of him not showering and all the other stuff seems like a mental ***** looking for a pay day.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 06:27 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I can find out. I know a legit Voodoo Priest in NOLA (Haitian/Plantation Voodoo).
Cool

That explains ALOT!

Tongue
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 02:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This again? People really need to stop giving her attention.

Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

Sad thing is Chase looks like he is learning the hard way not to mess with women you don't really know.  Huge target on your back.  Hope he learned his lesson.
Reply/Quote
If he were abusive or anything like that, she would go to the police, not use vague allusions to his abuse as a means of publicly blackmailing him and/or clout chase.

I give this a 90/10 split that she's just a crazy person that Chase should stop involving himself with.
Reply/Quote
Chase has been in the NFL two years now and is a multi-millionaire. If that was his kid, does anyone really believe this money-grubbing woman would not have had the courts order a paternity test and cashed in by now? She's crazy, and not good crazy. Chase needs to have his attorney go after her before she ruins his brand, and I don't mean by offering her a payday.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:52 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Stories need to be investigated fully before jumping to conclusions. She has a motive to get rich. If he did abuse her, then he needs to be punished.

Some big ass fat girl once rolled over my fingers at a roller skating rink when I was a kid.. AND SHE LAUGHED ABOUT IT! I demand an investigation too! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Sadly non-news.
Girl dumped, looking for a paycheck.

If she wanted to "end" his career, she would've done so legally and been paid already. She's just hoping for some chump change now.
Besides, if she had a lawyer, he'd likely be telling her to hush (if there was anything) and get better pay, only go public when you got nothing.

It's effed up, but since she has BD, we can just call it a bad day, since she's deleted it all already.
Reply/Quote
It must be the offseason when Chases ex is desperate for attention. Chase was the fool as we see no other man will give her the time of day since it's been 3 years since she's been obsessed with him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote