Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase?
(03-09-2023, 10:38 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sadly non-news.
Girl dumped, looking for a paycheck.

If she wanted to "end" his career, she would've done so legally and been paid already. She's just hoping for some chump change now.
Besides, if she had a lawyer, he'd likely be telling her to hush (if there was anything) and get better pay, only go public when you got nothing.

It's effed up, but since she has BD, we can just call it a bad day, since she's deleted it all already.

is that what BD stands for? bad day?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: is that what BD stands for? bad day?

Bi-Polar Disorder
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 10:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: It must be the offseason when Chases ex is desperate for attention. Chase was the fool as we see no other man will give her the time of day since it's been 3 years since she's been obsessed with him.

Oh I’m sure plenty of other guys have been in the picture since then. She’s still obsessed with Ja’Marr for obvious reasons…$$$

(03-09-2023, 11:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: is that what BD stands for? bad day?

(03-09-2023, 11:37 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Bi-Polar Disorder

Also “baby daddy”

Reply/Quote
Seems off since she is publicly blackmailing him through the media. Got to believe that if she had anything real then she would get lawyer and go to court where she would certainly receive a payday from Chase if it was true just to drop charges.

Pretty sure a TMZ type outlet would pay dearly for those career ending pics as well.

But even though I'm very suspect, hoping there is no merit to this story at all.  If there is he needs to face the music sooner rather than later so the Bengals know where everything stands.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If I were Chase I'd start going after her for defamation if what she is saying isn't true. Too much money on the line for him to not nip her claims into bud (again, if not true).
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:10 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

Look at those back muscles dude looks ripped even when relaxed..  Sweet!!  #WHODEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 01:27 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: Did she Call the cops? Police report? Any news sources reporting this? Ex-? Her motivation?

Of course not. She hasn’t waited 20years and then tried to ruin him
Reply/Quote
With all the stories I have been seeing with famous people lately, seems like the smart thing to do go home and “enjoy yourself” and keep away from everyone else. The latest on Tiger Woods ex-girl is comical.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 12:40 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Slightly concerned just seen her instagram story. She's bruised up and had a bloody lip.

Whatever is going on Chase needs to drop her yesterday.

This is one of the reasons I never came around on him. 

If this woman is telling the truth, he's a scumbag and should be gone.

If she is lying, he needs to stop casually texting her and interacting with her, which her screenshots show he still does. 

Just an absolute bonehead decision to engage with her after all she has done, yet... here we are. Gotta grow up.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2023, 01:09 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is one of the reasons I never came around on him.

If this woman is telling the truth, he's a scumbag and should be gone.

If she is lying, he needs to stop casually texting her and interacting with her, which her screenshots show he still does. 

Just an absolute bonehead decision to engage with her after all she has done, yet... here we are. Gotta grow up.

[Image: TerrificImpressiveAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 08:36 AM)Stewy Wrote: That explains ALOT!

Hey...when you travel, it's always best to really immerse yourself in the culture. Start with the drum circle in Congo Square (NOLA) on Sundays, at 3pm.
Wink

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2023, 10:11 PM)Destro Wrote: With all the stories I have been seeing with famous people lately, seems like the smart thing to do go home and “enjoy yourself” and keep away from everyone else. The latest on Tiger Woods ex-girl is comical.

Joe Burrow is a SMART man.......... stay home and watch Netflix and Nickleodeon with Olivia.
Reply/Quote