Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't forget Bengals Game is Saturday afternoon
There aren't many of these Saturday games. This is a rare Saturday Bengals game.

These are like Prime Time, in that the only game in NFL being played Saturday at 1PM is at Cincinnati Game. I see the game is on NFL Network. Use to be NFL Saturday was on national TV on major network such as CBS, NBC, ABC or Fox. College Basketball is on both CBS and Fox. College sports on ESPN. That is OK, I get NFL Network.

Go Bengals, win this one Saturday and an extra day to get ready for Pitt Sux

Tiger

Go Bengals, beat Vikings on Saturday.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This definitely needed its own thread thank you Kevin.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
It'll be like a College game Sat at 1. They really need to keep the momentum going with a W.
Reply/Quote
Saw in another thread the game will be on local station WCPO channel 9. Not sure if that is accurate.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 12:22 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Saw in another thread the game will be on local station WCPO channel 9. Not sure if that is accurate.

From the Bengals website which I think should be trusted as accurate.   Tongue

https://www.bengals.com/news/how-to-watch-vikings-bengals-week-15-2023-season

Quote:The game will air nationally on NFL Network and is produced by CBS-TV. In Greater Cincinnati, it also will be aired by WCPO-TV (ABC Ch. 9).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 06:17 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: This definitely needed its own thread thank you Kevin.

I concur. Me and alarm clocks don't always get along so me and schedules are probably no better. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I kept looking to see if they changed the time, but I don't see anything. All day yesterday on NFL radio they kept referring to it being the "morning game"
Reply/Quote
I get it at 11 O'clock here in the Rockies on Youtubetv. Mellow
Reply/Quote
While we're on the topic, the game after Minnesota is also a Saturday game at Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
And I guess we're all supposed to just forget that the Myrtle Beach Bowl is on Saturday?  

[Image: OIP.nwenaw-PDjrZHbHV7DRyfwHaE7?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 08:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And I guess we're all supposed to just forget that the Myrtle Beach Bowl is on Saturday?  

[Image: OIP.nwenaw-PDjrZHbHV7DRyfwHaE7?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain]

Well, it does involve the other Ohio state university (and oldest Ohio state university).
Reply/Quote