Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen stats top defensive "disruptors"
(06-06-2021, 07:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, he is. He does not have 2 repaired knees and trouble staying healthy

Agree lol

(06-06-2021, 07:12 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You do know what the ninja means, right?

Yes, ninja sarcasm is what I did there. Wink

(06-06-2021, 10:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I do. I was looking at the board on my phone and missed the smiley.

That will do it. You should of known though with me, was pushing for Hendrickson over Lawson before it happened.

(06-07-2021, 03:31 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: When they signed Hendrickson, I watched the obligatory highlight reel and read a few snippets about him in order to form an opinion.  At first I had thought that he was a guy who feasted by moving to the 3 technique spot.  It turns out that he was objectively the best player in the NFL from the 7 tech position last year(according to Doug Farrar).  

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/lists/nfls-best-pass-rushers-from-every-gap-aaron-donald-t-j-watt-cameron-heyward/

He's more athletic than a lot of people give him credit for.  While he did rush from the inside somewhat(can't find stats), he can absolutely bend the edge at a high level.  If allowed to pick between Lawson or Hendrickson for equal money, I'd absolutely rather have Hendrickson.  

Great stuff Bilbo. What is so nice about Trey is he is extremely disciplined and holds that edge while dominating his man in 
getting to the QB and he is a great finisher, something I had gave Dunlap a lot a crap about for years. He doesn't over pursue.
Reply/Quote