Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase & Kupp & Bengals Fantasy & Super Bowl
The winner of the Bengals Fantasy League on here had Chase and Kupp both on his team. Both were putting up more points than quarterbacks. Chase and Kupp were giving him 40 to 50 points each every week in The Fantasy Play-Offs. So he was scoring around 200 points a week in Play-Offs and clobbered other Bengals Fans Fantasy Teams.

I mention this ONLY because both Chase and Kupp are also both in The Super Bowl. So it turned out that the best 2 players to have in Fantasy Play-Offs are also Both in The Super Bowl. So I know Rams have Beckham and others, and Bengals have Higgins, Boyd and others, and I'm not putting them down at all. What I am saying is Watch Out For CHASE and KUPP in this Super Bowl. If Both of them are On Their Game, this is really going to be one heck of a game to watch.

Of course I'm rooting Bengals, so let it be Chase and Bengals who have the Winning Game.

I believe the Board Member was Tecmo Bengals who drafted both Kupp and Chase that on the same team were too much to handle.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Why yes, I am the fantasy league champion who won it all with Kupp & Chase. I'm optimistic I get to live out a perfect season of winning fantasy football and seeing my fav team with the Super Bowl.

[Image: NastyFemaleInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I also won my league with Kupp and Chase. They carried me the whole way!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Why yes, I am the fantasy league champion who won it all with Kupp & Chase. I'm optimistic I get to live out a perfect season of winning fantasy football and seeing my fav team with the Super Bowl.

Yes, you Won with Rams Kupp and Bengals Chase putting up 100 points just by themselves each week in Fantasy Play-Offs to go with your other players points.  You didn't have the best quarterbacks, but you had those WR Points.   Now Tiger Maulers or Tigers Teeth had a great season with Mahomes, but you won it all in Play-Offs with Kupp and Chase. 

Anyway, I'm not making this a Bengals Fantasy Post to get moved over there.  I'm pointing out to others how Great both Chase and Kupp were this season.  They are a HUGE reason Bengals and Rams are in The Super Bowl.  People need to know that when they watch this game. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Why yes, I am the fantasy league champion who won it all with Kupp & Chase. I'm optimistic I get to live out a perfect season of winning fantasy football and seeing my fav team with the Super Bowl.

I got 2nd place but only because the winners husband cheated and dropped half his roster after I knocked him out of the playoffs (no waiver wire) so she the already number 1 seed that just had a bye got to pick up AJ Brown to shore up her mediocre receiving corps
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:14 PM)wcu Wrote: I also won my league with Kupp and Chase. They carried me the whole way!

Here we go.  We better keep our eyes on Chase and Kupp in this Super Bowl, because I know the Defenses will. 

I'll add something.  Didn't Rams have their running backs injured at start of season, and did they ever get their Star running back healthy ?   Both teams have the WR's, but Bengals have MIXON.  I'm not sure if Rams got their Star RB back or if they made do without him. I need to check on that. I know Rams were all messed up at RB in preseason. 

Etienne and Henderson were out early and Rams had major RB problems. I see Henderson was injured late in season also. Sony Michel stepped up for them. I don't know where Rams are now at RB, but I'd rather have MIXON. Of course The Rams may have a better O Line, but Bengals O Line may be good enough to Win. Bengals in Super Bowl, so Bengals O Line not as awful as 2017 to 2020.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They need to give Kupp a cup of sleeping medicine right before the game.  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I hope Hilton can stick to Kupp like glue and avoid giving up a 30 to 40 yard TD. Kupp seems good for one of those a game. In the red zone, he also seems to find a way to get open and score a TD.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:21 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I got 2nd place but only because the winners husband cheated and dropped half his roster after I knocked him out of the playoffs (no waiver wire) so she the already number 1 seed that just had a bye got to pick up AJ Brown to shore up her mediocre receiving corps
OK, look you guys, please don't turn this into a Fantasy League thing or the whole thread may get moved to Fantasy, and I'm trying to avoid THAT. 
comes on here yacking all kinds of other teams Fantasy players, it will get moved to Fantasy, and I'm trying to avoid that. I'm trying to point out how good Super Bowl Chase and Kupp are and that's the point of this thread.

Please stick to Chase, Kupp, Bengals Players, Rams Players, Super Bowl. Save your other teams players chat for
I put this on here to show others how huge Chase and Kupp in Super Bowl were, but if everybody Fantasy League section.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
It is going to be quite a matchup. Hope we can keep Kupp out of the endzone. Dude is a stud.

Same with Chase. Chase seems due for a monster game even if the Rams double him.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:23 PM)kevin Wrote: Here we go.  We better keep our eyes on Chase and Kupp in this Super Bowl, because I know the Defenses will. 

I'll add something.  Didn't Rams have their running backs injured at start of season, and did they ever get their Star running back healthy ?   Both teams have the WR's, but Bengals have MIXON.  I'm not sure if Rams got their Star RB back or if they made do without him. I need to check on that. I know Rams were all messed up at RB in preseason. 

Etienne and Henderson were out early and Rams had major RB problems. I see Henderson was injured late in season also.  Sony Michel stepped up for them. I don't know where Rams are now at RB, but I'd rather have MIXON.  Of course The Rams may have a better O Line, but Bengals O Line may be good enough to Win.  Bengals in Super Bowl, so Bengals O Line not as awful as 2017 to 2020.
Yeah Cam Akers is back. He looks explosive and fresh, but he's put the ball on the ground multiple times in big situations here in the playoffs. That being said, he's no slouch with the ball in his hands. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:34 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I hope Hilton can stick to Kupp like glue and avoid giving up a 30 to 40 yard TD. Kupp seems good for one of those a game. In the red zone, he also seems to find a way to get open and score a TD.

I like Bengals DEFENSE.  If they can beat Chiefs twice in January, they can beat the Rams.  I like Bengals DEFENSE a LOT. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:59 PM)wcu Wrote: Yeah Cam Akers is back. He looks explosive and fresh, but he's put the ball on the ground multiple times in big situations here in the playoffs. That being said, he's no slouch with the ball in his hands. 

They have Cam Akers.  I didn't know that. Didn't he use to be with Chargers ?  I still like MIXON better, but Cam Akers when healthy is tough. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Hi, I'm the winner in the P&R League.
Congrats !
Clapping

Side note: I had neither Chase or Kupp. I had McCaffery and only half of my drafted players left on my squad at the end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:19 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Hi, I'm the winner in the P&R League.
Congrats !
Clapping

Side note: I had neither Chase or Kupp. I had McCaffery and only half of my drafted players left on my squad at the end of the season.

Congrats to you as well. I also had some major disappointments on my roster such as Saquan Barkley, Darren Waller, and Lamar Jackson. I actually won playoff games with Big Ben and Taysom Hill at QB.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is going to be quite a matchup. Hope we can keep Kupp out of the endzone. Dude is a stud.

Same with Chase. Chase seems due for a monster game even if the Rams double him.

Yup but LA will be stealing KC’s playbook on Chase.

Plus. JB won’t have time to allow longer plays to develop.

This might make the Tenn D look like a walk in the park.

Me thinks this will be dink and dunk all game lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 03:48 PM)kevin Wrote: OK, look you guys, please don't turn this into a Fantasy League thing or the whole thread may get moved to Fantasy, and I'm trying to avoid THAT. 
comes on here yacking all kinds of other teams Fantasy players, it will get moved to Fantasy, and I'm trying to avoid that. I'm trying to point out how good Super Bowl Chase and Kupp are and that's the point of this thread.

Please stick to Chase, Kupp, Bengals Players, Rams Players, Super Bowl. Save your other teams players chat for
I put this on here to show others how huge Chase and Kupp in Super Bowl were, but if everybody Fantasy League section.

I had Calvin cook
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 08:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup but LA will be stealing KC’s playbook on Chase.

Who WON that Tennessee game ????

Joe Cool Burrow will make plays. He may get sacked here and there, and so will Rams QB.  But Joe Cool will make plays down field, mid field, short range.  We now fall back into this, can't beat the Chiefs, can't beat the Raiders, can't beat the Titans, can't beat the Chiefs, can't beat the Rams, same old, same old.  I hope some on here haven't been betting that way, you just lost the house money. 

OH, there will be DEFENSE, it's The Super Bowl.  I like Bengals DEFENSE, a LOT.  These Defenses though have one problem. If they double down on Chase or Kupp, both teams have other Top Pass Catchers to get wide open. 

I'll go back to this KC Playbook thing. If Bengals defense could beat Chiefs Mahomes, Kelce, Hill Twice in January, I think they can beat Rams. In fact, I think Chiefs are better than the Rams. I don't like that Rams get to play at Home, but I like Bengals chances. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 08:11 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Congrats to you as well. I also had some major disappointments on my roster such as Saquan Barkley, Darren Waller, and Lamar Jackson. I actually won playoff games with Big Ben and Taysom Hill at QB.

I had Waller, too.
I feel your pain.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 08:58 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup but LA will be stealing KC’s playbook on Chase.

Need to run it on the Rams, they aren't near as good as Tennessee at stopping the run. This is where we can win this game.

Run the ball and keep Stafford, Kupp and that Offense off the field while tiring out AD and company.

Opposite of the Chiefs game where it was more of an air it out plan.
Reply/Quote