Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase On ESPN's Most Interestng Rookie Debut!
(05-13-2021, 09:28 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Our line should be top 15 next year

Riley Reiff was a huge addition that helped.

Jonah Williams, Spain, Hopkins, Carman, Reiff

I LOVE the optimism but I'm just so nervous and skeptical.  

If our line is top 15, we'll definitely make some noise and win a lot of games.  

Maybe switching to a 3-4 a majority of the time will magically improve Lou's play calling and we can at least slow teams down because I think we could have one of the most balanced, as well as one of the most explosive, offensives in the NFL if our line can even perform averagely.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 03:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know.  

When will we finally spend money for a decent head coach and coordinators?  Think about how many players would be more willing to come play here if we had a head coach that installed confidence in the players and who the players would go play their hearts out for.  Or coordinators that the players could have faith in to put them in the right spots and call plays to play to their strengths.

This team is too talented to be held back by coaching.

You know it Brad, you know it. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it Brad, you know it. Rock On

The thought gets me excited!

But, with this team, I do also know better than to count my crippled chickens before they're hatched.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE the optimism but I'm just so nervous and skeptical.  

If our line is top 15, we'll definitely make some noise and win a lot of games.  

Maybe switching to a 3-4 a majority of the time will magically improve Lou's play calling and we can at least slow teams down because I think we could have one of the most balanced, as well as one of the most explosive, offensives in the NFL if our line can even perform averagely.

It depends on injuries and Pollack being able to coach up the depth we have honestly on the O-line. I have more faith in Pollack
than most it seems. One year here, the OL improved and he left. Went on to the Jets, couldn't coach that Line up so I understand
some of the pessimism. But with how bad Turner is and how much Pollack wants to prove his coaching prowess we SHALL improve
we just don't know how much.

I don't know if switching to a 3-4 more will help, but it couldn't hurt. We aren't going to a 3-4 the majority of the time though.

Highly doubt that. Should be mostly 4-2-5 sets with our personnel. 
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The thought gets me excited!

But, with this team, I do also know better than to count my crippled chickens before they're hatched.

Well, with the way the FO has acted the last few years I truly believe they pay for a quality HC and coordinators if Zac and
company fail. It is just different. Zac and Lou have gotten all they need to build their own team and have sucked it up.

At least if we fail the next HC will have a quality team to want to coach up.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Might be the best hit I have ever watched a Bengal make. Was hit of the year last year in NFL in my opinion. 

But I am admittedly biased. Still, badazz hit man. Vonn is a fave of mine after that hit.

I'm an OSU alum, and have been aware of Vonn since he signed in Highschool, and got to watch him contribute to a National Title, so I'm a lil biased... But...

That was so badass, and was a long time comin'. It made it even better that Bell specifically said something about JuJu being disrespectful before the game, then got his chance to line him up, and took it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 02:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hopefully with as hard as he hit that whiney little tik toc shit eating punk, the curse moved to Pittsburgh.

Now that's how i like to see it brought.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 10:40 PM)jason Wrote: I'm an OSU alum, and have been aware of Vonn since he signed in Highschool, and got to watch him contribute to a National Title, so I'm a lil biased... But...

That was so badass, and was a long time comin'. It made it even better that Bell specifically said something about JuJu being disrespectful before the game, then got his chance to line him up, and took it.

Yeah, I am not an OSU fan but I am a Vonn Bell fan. I love this guy and that hit was a mega hit and afterwards he looked
at the camera to say a lot more of that to come. It was a wake up call, this is who I love and they just added Hilton who wants
to hit his old team a lot lol

This Secondary will be fun to watch for years, just pay Jessie Bates.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 11:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I am not an OSU fan but I am a Vonn Miller fan. I love this guy and that hit was a mega hit and afterwards he looked
at the camera to say a lot more of that to come. It was a wake up call, this is who I love and they just added Hilton who wants
to hit his old team a lot lol

This Secondary will be fun to watch for years, just pay Jessie Bates.

As it stands now Jesse Bates is the best player on our team... So I agree.

I think you meant Vonn Bell, and not Miller (he's pretty good too though), but yeah... Vonn splattered JuJu then flexed. That was so perfect. We had such a rough season, and Bell opened his mouth about the dancing... Then he did something about it. Really I think the whole secondary set the tone for that game though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 12:19 AM)jason Wrote: As it stands now Jesse Bates is the best player on our team... So I agree.

I think you meant Vonn Bell, and not Miller (he's pretty good too though), but yeah... Vonn splattered JuJu then flexed. That was so perfect. We had such a rough season, and Bell opened his mouth about the dancing... Then he did something about it. Really I think the whole secondary set the tone for that game though.

Thanks brother for the correction lol

Long night with the fam. Yeah Vonn Bell is a BADAZZ. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2021, 09:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Might be the best hit I have ever watched a Bengal make. Was hit of the year last year in NFL in my opinion. 

But I am admittedly biased. Still, badazz hit man. Vonn is a fave of mine after that hit.

I hope blowing up a Steelers' player becomes an annual tradition, similar to how they blew up one of our players every year (just without the cheap shots).  I want that team to be afraid to play the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2021, 09:22 AM)Earendil Wrote: I hope blowing up a Steelers' player becomes an annual tradition, similar to how they blew up one of our players every year (just without the cheap shots).  I want that team to be afraid to play the Bengals.

No doubt brother. Make'em scurred and do it legal. Mellow
Reply/Quote