Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Press Conference
Ja'Marr said it was his call not to play against the Titans. He wanted another week to get comfortable and ready to go.

Reply/Quote
Glad he made that call and the staff respected it!!
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 02:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ja'Marr said it was his call not to play against the Titans. He wanted another week to get comfortable and ready to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HVHmuQt6Po

As one commentator  said in the chat on this video: "this guy just oozes positive charisma, never watched one of his interviews before."
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 02:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Ja'Marr said it was his call not to play against the Titans. He wanted another week to get comfortable and ready to go.

If I play for another NFL team, the organization move to listen to the player when injured goes a long way for me if I have a shot to play in Cincy.

How many other teams would let the star player make the decision whether to play in a huge game on the road?

Great stuff!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It's best for him to be in the correct frame of mind. This has always been an injury of patience. If he wasn't 100 percent certain, so be it.

I don't know if he will be in all the plays though. Just give him some action to re-find his timing again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Great watch. He seems pumped and ready to go!
Reply/Quote
Tiger
Never seen this before so I'd like to share.
JaMarr Chasing a crib in Cincy!
https://youtu.be/PMI_HpxsKg4

Who Dey

My prediction is 6 catches 78 yards &1 TD against the Chiefs 12/4.. Go Bengals! 

Bengals 23
Chiefs 20

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Good watch and glad and excited he's feeling good. Also interesting him saying there's no labrum tear because that seemed to be the long lasting injury that would need fixes at some point. I was really worried about last week's game and wanted him to play. But I was thinking unless he was telling the coaches he couldn't go. Which I'm glad they listened and glad it was more of wanting to have his own confidence up rather than still feeling some pain from the injury.
Reply/Quote