Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase TD celebration planned
Chase said if he scores a TD this week, he plans to recreate Chad Johnson's TV camera celebration. The one catch is that Johnson pays the fine Chase would get for doing this and Johnson has no problem doing that.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2023/11/2/23944131/jamarr-chase-td-celebration-chad-johnson-bengals-news-bills?fbclid=IwAR2iAzqbKqxyGbzYwX_0sQxmKE_RnmvcBssWi2iaaPpAnDgyCyRyew-LAEA
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
How nice. I hope they prepare to win and not be so concerned about on field antics like they do.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 08:40 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: How nice. I hope they prepare to win and not be so concerned about on field antics like they do.

You don't think the defense spends time choreographing their celebrations during the week?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You don't think the defense spends time choreographing their celebrations during the week?

Fun police working OT up there ^

Reply/Quote
That backflip was so GD smooth though. Griddy into a backflip should be his signature, IMO.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 09:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You don't think the defense spends time choreographing their celebrations during the week?

Since every defense does the same unoriginal run to the endzone, I doubt they spend much time on it.
Reply/Quote
The Chad camera grab game was the first ever time I went to a Bengals game.
Reply/Quote
I hope Chase scores so many TDs on Sunday that he gets to do all of Chad’s celebrations.
And I don’t think we should worry about #1 not being prepared or focused…
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:48 PM)125250 Wrote: Since every defense does the same unoriginal run to the endzone, I doubt they spend much time on it.

Umm…they do different choreographed dances each time (Thriller, roller coaster, etc).

Reply/Quote
River dance > any other Chad celebration
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 08:40 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: How nice. I hope they prepare to win and not be so concerned about on field antics like they do.

(11-02-2023, 10:48 PM)125250 Wrote: Since every defense does the same unoriginal run to the endzone, I doubt they spend much time on it.

I hope we have more knowledgeable posters on here one day that dont think that our players spend all week preparing a TD celebration instead of game planning and actually watch the games to see the defense do something unique with almost every turnover.

Of course if this happened the majority of informed posters wouldnt standout as much as they do.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:12 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I hope we have more knowledgeable posters on here one day that dont think that our players spend all week preparing a TD celebration instead of game planning and actually watch the games to see the defense do something unique with almost every turnover.

Of course if this happened the majority of informed posters wouldnt standout as much as they do.

I remember back when Chad was on the Bengals active roster and Bengals "fans" were complaining that he would plan out his celebrations and talk about them prior to games. Like, dude was literally one of the best receivers in the NFL while planning his celebrations. Dude was having fun but clearly working hard. 

Just goes to show that some Bengals fans aren't happy unless they're complaining. Even today.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That backflip was so GD smooth though. Griddy into a backflip should be his signature, IMO.

Pass on anyone doing large amounts of backflips, please. That's just asking for way too much to go wrong by repeatedly putting that much strain and impact on your lower body... and nothing looks worse than knocking yourself out of the season because of celebrating.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Dude...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 12:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…they do different choreographed dances each time (Thriller, roller coaster, etc).

They just did the Michael Jackson Thriller dance against the 49ers.

Reply/Quote
I'm not complaining but just stating how I feel about it. These antics after a good play to me just look tacky. Woops,,better watch what I post here, just saying what I feel and all.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 10:45 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I'm not complaining but just stating how I feel about it. 

As are we. 

If you don't want anyone to respond to your posts negatively, then maybe this isn't the place for you. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

As stingy as Chad is with his money I’m a little surprised. :lol:

Reply/Quote

Tell me you don't watch Bengals games without telling me you don't watch Bengals games.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 12:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
As stingy as Chad is with his money I’m a little surprised. LOL

It's out in the world now...

Where do we put the over/under on the fine 30k or 50k? I can see the grin on Goodell's face now getting to put his hands in Chad's pockets lol. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote