Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chase TD celebration planned
(11-02-2023, 10:24 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That backflip was so GD smooth though. Griddy into a backflip should be his signature, IMO.

This. Griddy into that backflip would be awesome. Rock On

Cool honoring Chad with a celebration though, looking forward to both Sunday night hopefully.
Reply/Quote
Now watch the Bills roll coverage and double team Chase all night, using bump and run tactics to throw his timing off.

Then watch Tee go off for 10 catches, 150+ yards and a TD.

This is how these things work. And usually I am disappointed in the outcome. BUT...Thankfully we have a WR1b to make them pay if the Bills choose to defend that way.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 02:49 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Now watch the Bills roll coverage and double team Chase all night, using bump and run tactics to throw his timing off.

Then watch Tee go off for 10 catches, 150+ yards and a TD.

This is how these things work. And usually I am disappointed in the outcome. BUT...Thankfully we have a WR1b to make them pay if the Bills choose to defend that way.

Tee is due man...
Reply/Quote
I still love the rollercoaster celebration. That was fun and showed the entire team was all on the same page.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 02:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Tee is due man...

To Tee off on the Bills.    

See what I did there?   lol.
Reply/Quote
Remember when Burfict broke a cameraman's face?... Good times.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
TD celebrations are cool and I enjoy watching them, but talking about them beforehand not so much imho.

Yet as long as Chase gets it done it's alright per "it ain't bragging MFer if you back it up".

Although fire your opponent up (cough; Burrowhead Stadium) and they prevent you from doing so and win the game. Then be prepared for some smack talk aimed at you (Kelce style) or see them do the stunt you claimed your were going to showcase in their own celebration.

Didn't the Pepto Bismal stunt Chad did blow up in his face when Cleveland shut him down it seems ?

Anyway, just get it done and then have your fun by doing whatever you want whether it's choreographed or not. It makes the game fun, just not a fan of barking beforehand.

Yet like Rock said "it ain't bragging MFer if you back it up". So just do your thing Ja'Marr and get that dub, Bengals need this win to keep the ball rolling.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If he said he was going to do Kelly Washington's moves, then I'd be impressed. Bring back The Squirrel!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 08:40 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: How nice. I hope they prepare to win and not be so concerned about on field antics like they do.

Ja’Marr is probably one of the most prepared players each week in the league.  That dude is ALWAYS 100%.  Not only is he an absolute freak, he is smart as hell.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So are pylons still off limits?

[Image: 471209ca0abcc4e6297eb7eee839b152.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 08:40 PM)Rattler Wrote: So are pylons still off limits?

[Image: 471209ca0abcc4e6297eb7eee839b152.gif]
I believe you can't use props.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
womp womp

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote