Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Young and/or Montez Sweat
(10-31-2023, 04:07 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Commanders offically on rebuild mode.

They say Jonathan Allen isnt on the trading block which makes no sense if they are getting rid of Chase and Sweat and are in rebuilding mode and Allen is 28 years old.  Maybe they are saying no trade to drive up their asking price.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 04:24 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: They say Jonathan Allen isnt on the trading block which makes no sense if they are getting rid of Chase and Sweat and are in rebuilding mode and Allen is 28 years old.  Maybe they are saying no trade to drive up their asking price.

they had 4 guys on DL all worth a lot of cash... now they moved 2...   

Just glad we got 49ers off the list already lol
Reply/Quote
So lenoard Williams goes for a 2nd and 5th RD pick and Montez Sweat goes for a 2nd; but Chase Young only gets a 3rd rd Comp pick?This makes zero sense to me!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Wow. Trading away serious DL talent.

Think Ron will be gone
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 04:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Just glad we got 49ers off the list already lol

I’m hoping we see them again in February…

It would exercise that last demon, and I want no part of Philly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 06:07 PM)J24 Wrote: So lenoard Williams goes for a 2nd and 5th RD pick and Montez Sweat goes for a 2nd; but Chase Young only gets a 3rd rd Comp pick?This makes zero sense to me!

Chase Young only played 12 games total the previous two years, with 1.5 sacks. Talent only matters if you can stay healthy.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote