Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Young out of the Draft
He has made the decision to return to Ohio State next year. Guess that means we can take Burrow now.

https://www.12up.com/posts/ohio-state-star-chase-young-says-he-s-planning-to-return-to-school-and-wait-on-nfl-draft-01dw2c73nsdg/partners/40920?fbclid=IwAR0BjhZajYSS9IPahN1crH_m79oLmZ4HQ27BtgCm6ZQu8yCrgAk6wgBoANg
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting the #1 pick is absolutely IMPERATIVE now. We have to lose out...

Reply/Quote
Yeah dudes not staying especially if Ohio State wins the title. Let's get real here people.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 02:05 PM)J24 Wrote: Yeah dudes not staying especially if Ohio State wins the title. Let's get real here people.

I agree even if they lose I don't see him risking an injury next year and dropping slightly losing out on millions.

Edit: He will probably declare on the dec. 30th...the Monday after OSU loses to Clemson lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 02:08 PM)Synric Wrote: I agree even if they lose I don't see him risking an injury next year and dropping slightly losing out on millions.

Edit: He will probably declare on the dec. 30th...the Monday after OSU loses to Clemson lol.

They won't lose to Clemson.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 02:38 PM)cinci4life Wrote: They won't lose to Clemson.

Lol I love poking OSU fans they are so sensitive.

Reply/Quote
OK, yeah, now we gotta finish the tank. Usually I don't like doing that sort of thing but it would be a mistake not to finish it now.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 02:08 PM)Synric Wrote: I agree even if they lose I don't see him risking an injury next year and dropping slightly losing out on millions.

He's stupid to go back.  Guy's already been busted for taking money.  If you need money, go to the NFL and make millions.  
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 04:39 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: OK, yeah, now we gotta finish the tank. Usually I don't like doing that sort of thing but it would be a mistake not to finish it now.

They aren't tanking... They suck. There's a big difference.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 06:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: He's stupid to go back.  Guy's already been busted for taking money.  If you need money, go to the NFL and make millions.  

I’ll never criticize a player for staying in school and graduating or wanting to use all his years of eligibility. Besides, Chase Young knows he’ll have a chance at two national championships.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 07:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ll never criticize a player for staying in school and graduating or wanting to use all his years of eligibility.  Besides, Chase Young knows he’ll have a chance at two national championships.

You don't have to play football to graduate and earn a degree. Alot of NFL players earn a degree while playing in the pros.

Reply/Quote
Ahhh. Pre-Carson Palmer type thread.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 07:23 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’ll never criticize a player for staying in school and graduating or wanting to use all his years of eligibility.  Besides, Chase Young knows he’ll have a chance at two national championships.

It is a gamble that could cost him millions but choices you make in life are yours alone to make . I would say good luck to you but if we get the first pick and Burrow returns I will be pissed. Bengal luck or lack of it.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 06:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: He's stupid to go back.  Guy's already been busted for taking money.  If you need money, go to the NFL and make millions.  

That's your opinion, but i'll never shit on someone for staying in school. Maybe he genuinely enjoys playing for Ohio State. Barring some sort of horrific injury he's for sure a top draft pick in the 2021 draft if he decides to stay.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 05:55 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: That's your opinion, but i'll never shit on someone for staying in school. Maybe he genuinely enjoys playing for Ohio State. Barring some sort of horrific injury he's for sure a top draft pick in the 2021 draft if he decides to stay.

Its a long way til the 2021 draft but Lawrence may be the most touted QB in decades. Its been reported that players on the Bama team may not even play in their bowl game because of the risk of injury. The adage a bird in the hand......
Reply/Quote
After the Heisman ceremony Chase Young clarified his statement saying TMZ caught him off guard. He said he has no future plans and the only thing he's worried about is Clemson.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:27 AM)Synric Wrote: After the Heisman ceremony Chase Young clarified his statement saying TMZ caught him off guard. He said he has no future plans and the only thing he's worried about is Clemson.

I highly doubt that Chase Young returns to college next season.  I do think his latest statement could have been prompted by the team, as in "Chase, could you please put a lid on this media distraction, so that we can focus on our upcoming playoff game?".

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:39 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I highly doubt that Chase Young returns to college next season.  I do think his latest statement could have been prompted by the team, as in "Chase, could you please put a lid on this media distraction, so that we can focus on our upcoming playoff game?".

Possible. Guess we really won't know for sure until he declares or mid January deadline comes.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 11:39 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I highly doubt that Chase Young returns to college next season.  I do think his latest statement could have been prompted by the team, as in "Chase, could you please put a lid on this media distraction, so that we can focus on our upcoming playoff game?".

There might also me a part of him that wants to stay. Devon White went through the same thing last year and didn't declare until right before the deadline, and I also think that Young will declare when everything is said and done. It's probably a harder decision for some of them than it seems.
Reply/Quote