Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Young to San Francisco
The player picked 2nd after JoeyB is heading west. The Commanders have traded DE Chase Young to San Francisco for a 3rd round pick. The 49ers realized after the Bengals game that Nick Bosa alone is not enough. Putting Young opposit Bosa has the potential to be scary.

Young is not under contract for 2024 as his 5th-year option was not picked up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Its tough watching some of these teams getting better and the Bengals doing nothing. I didnt think Bengals management could make it happen but I was hoping they could trade for Young and add another pass rusher to the defense. There is still an hour to go so maybe they trade for Jonathan Allen. In all seriousness maybe they can make a trade for a TE like Hunter Henry. I think that would be doable.
Reply/Quote
If he gets healthy, and I bet he does, this makes San Fran's defense SCARY. Bosa AND Young? Fred Warner. Greenlaw. Hell, if Shanahan CAN'T get the offense fixed, they could make a run just on defensive prowess alone! I hate how my favorite OSU players usually end up on teams I despise, I end up treating them as Public Enemy #1.

C.Heyward
J.K.Dobbins
Bosa x2
C.Young
R.Shazier
Just off the top of my head (Shazier pun intended)

Looking forward to draft day when Harrison Jr. ends up a Steeler, Miyan Williams becomes a Brown, Emeka Egbuka becomes a Raven, and JT Timualu (sp?) becomes a Niner!
Reply/Quote