Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chase broke another Bengals record
He had something like 94 yards after the catch last night.

That's freaking crazy.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:17 AM)motoarch Wrote: He had something like 94 yards after the catch last night.

That's freaking crazy.

It really is. I think he’s already right up there with Deebo as one of the hardest WR’s in the league to bring down. There’s just something about those WR’s that are built like RB’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

I didn't realize this happened… :D

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
How do his YAC stack up against all WR’s?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:42 PM)wanga Wrote: How do his YAC stack up against all WR’s?

1. C. Kupp - 846
2. D. Samuel - 780
3. J. Chase - 651

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/stat/receiving/season/2021/seasontype/2/table/receiving/sort/receivingYardsAfterCatch/dir/desc
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 04:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ...and tbh it didn't even feel like a huge game for him. That's the crazy part.

Yeah, it is effortless for him. Chase is Mr. Smooth out there.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 08:41 PM)Streak 161 Wrote: 1. C. Kupp - 846
2. D. Samuel - 780
3. J. Chase - 651

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/player/_/stat/receiving/season/2021/seasontype/2/table/receiving/sort/receivingYardsAfterCatch/dir/desc

That’s some damn good company. The triple crown winner, and WR/RB hybrid that by all accounts is probably the toughest WR in the league to bring down.

And Ja’Marr is a 21 year old rookie. He could get even stronger - which is crazy to think about.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Rock On Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Should have drafted Sewell! Sarcasm
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:57 PM)J24 Wrote: Should have drafted Sewell! Sarcasm

Dude why you gotta go there? I already have some butthurt folks rating the thread 1 star. I don’t post this kind of stuff to “rub anyones nose in it.” I post it because it’s ***** awesome how special of a player we have. And we should all be ecstatic about it.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 12:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dude why you gotta go there? I already have some butthurt folks rating the thread 1 star. I don’t post this kind of stuff to “rub anyones nose in it.” I post it because it’s ***** awesome how special of a player we have. And we should all be ecstatic about it.

Dude it's all in fun I doubt anyone really cares at this point.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Chase passed Tory Holt for most receiving yards by a rookie in playoff history. The previous record (242) was set by Holt in 1999. Chase is now at 279.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 05:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chase passed Tory Holt for most receiving yards by a rookie in playoff history. The previous record (242) was set by Holt in 1999. Chase is now at 279.

And he isn't done with this season.   Rock On
Reply/Quote
I know a lot of QB’s take their OL’s out to dinner pretty often, but I can’t say I’ve ever heard of a WR (a rookie at that) taking his entire position group out every single week. We got a special one in Ja’Marr.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2022, 05:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know a lot of QB’s take their OL’s out to dinner pretty often, but I can’t say I’ve ever heard of a WR (a rookie at that) taking his entire position group out every single week. We got a special one in Ja’Marr.

Nice, Chase being generous with his money and showing some leadership at the same time to contribute to the positive team culture. 

You'd have to be an obtuse fool to not understand how leadership, a positive culture, feeling a vibe, or other ways people demonstrate high emotional intelligence contributes to a positive environment.
Reply/Quote
Culture.
Changed.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 11:35 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Funny, I didn't know he had it in him to hold a record.

[Image: charlie-brown-fail.gif]

For him, the 242 is the air yards he flew on those missed kicks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 09:35 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's one of the things I love about him. He's a RB after the catch.

Agree and what he does after the catch is what makes him so special. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote