Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase made some history today
(09-26-2021, 09:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He’s legit. And with Boyd/Higgins and Daniels, there’s not many better groups out there.

No one thought Chase was going to disappoint. It was merely a question of critical needs being addressed.

Who?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Maybe he got Jamarr Chase mixed up with former NFL QB Chase Daniels? Easy mistake as their looks and play are very similar…
Reply/Quote
I sure am regretting that Chase pick.... Ninja Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Was in the fix the O-line camp all along.

But not once did I ever waiver on thinking Chase would be great even when he was dropping everything thrown his way in preseason.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:31 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Daniels? I’m excited to learn more about our secret weapon haha

Thomas. Duh. He’s no Rice but he’s a solid 4th WR
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
The scary thing is, Chase is this good 3 games into his rookie season after sitting out the last CFB season. He still has a ton of room to improve.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They both caught A pass. That'd be a 17 catch season pace. Thomas had 13 catches in 14 games last year, Tate had 14 catches in 9 games last year.

That's just not exactly "stepping up".

Hey we were down Higgins and they made the most of their opportunities. (I guess at least I didn’t look at each snap they were in individually).

Drew Sample got props from the biased announcers for his blocking so that’s nice too.

Chase also threw in a okay block on that Burrow empty set run.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals took 42 snaps on offense. 18 runs by Mixon, 1 run by Perine, 1 QB draw, 1 QB scramble, 3 QB kneel downs and 18 passes(20 dropbacks).
The Steelers took 77 snaps on offense. 14 runs by Harris, 1 QB scramble, 4 sacks and 58 passes(63 dropbacks).

Not sure how much more Thomas and Tate were expected to contribute but I'll take 2 catches for 2 first downs in their only targets of a game where there were only 18 passes thrown.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2021, 05:43 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The Bengals took 42 snaps on offense. 18 runs by Mixon, 1 run by Perine, 1 QB draw, 1 QB scramble, 3 QB kneel downs and 18 passes(20 dropbacks).
The Steelers took 77 snaps on offense. 14 runs by Harris, 1 QB scramble, 4 sacks and 58 passes(63 dropbacks).

Not sure how much more Thomas and Tate were expected to contribute but I'll take 2 catches for 2 first downs in their only targets of a game where there were only 18 passes thrown.

Not a lot of stats, but most of the players were efficient when it mattered.
Reply/Quote