Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase mic'd up vs the Lions
I won't let me post the video here directly, but this is pure gold...

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/jamarr-chase-micd-up-in-cincinnati-bengals-win-over-detroit-lions
First he tells Uzomah he didn;t know what he was talking about when he asked him if that was his forte last week, then after his block he tells Uzo "I'm like a tight end" But the best is Burrow punking him about "that big blue thing back there, that's the end zone" had me rolling....
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 04:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I won't let me post the video here directly, but this is pure gold...

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/jamarr-chase-micd-up-in-cincinnati-bengals-win-over-detroit-lions
First he tells Uzomah he didn;t know what he was talking about when he asked him if that was his forte last week, then after his block he tells Uzo "I'm like a tight end" But the best is Burrow punking him about "that big blue thing back there, that's the end zone" had me rolling....

Love all these dudes celebrating each other. He celebrated with every guy that scored a TD and even McPherson before half. The camaraderie this crew has is fun to watch.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 05:27 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Love all these dudes celebrating each other. He celebrated with every guy that scored a TD and even McPherson before half.  The camaraderie this crew has is fun to watch.

It has been fun to watch. It’s great to have a team not bitching, groaning, playing half assed and quitting on plays. These guys are having fun which leads to wins. They want to be out there and they want to play. I love how they compliment each other. That’s a team right there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Surprised a dude from Louisiana didn't know forte.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 05:27 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Love all these dudes celebrating each other. He celebrated with every guy that scored a TD and even McPherson before half.  The camaraderie this crew has is fun to watch.

It reminds me of a high school team where everyone is friends. Big Blue thing over there.... still laughing at that one....
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 08:25 PM)Sled21 Wrote: It reminds me of a high school team where everyone is friends. Big Blue thing over there.... still laughing at that one....

Glad someone acknowledged that if Burrow had hit Chase in Stride it was 7.  Joey B under threw that one just a smidge 
Reply/Quote
Best part is Mixon saying that his touchdown is Chase's touchdown!

I would have liked it more if he showed him love in the endzone but better late than never!

Scoring and then either handing the ball to Chase (probably a penalty) or even just pointing to him would have been bad-ass!

Or doing like a hot potato and flipping it to Chase!

(Probably a penalty, like I said, but bad-ass!)
Reply/Quote
Well I think it's pretty much a given that JoeyB wants to be here and enjoys playing here. So when we resign him, it will make it easier to resign Chase as well, since they are so tight. And all the analysts saying they will be the next Montana/Rice doesn't hurt at all either.  "What, you couldn't over throw me?" "You were wide open?" Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote