Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase's Distractions Return
And it may be why he's been so tense on the field and not looking like he is having fun out there.

A lot to unpack here but you can start by reading...

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/10/bengals-wr-jamarr-chases-baby-mama-ambar-nicole-asks-nfl-to-kick-him-out-of-league-for-being-deadbeat-dad/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I have no idea what his personal life is like.

But he looked slow, lethargic and disinterested on Sunday night

He looked like John Ross
Reply/Quote
I can only see one text message image. The other 4 seem to have been removed from Instagram but, for the one we can still see, I don't see anything concerning. Sounds like typical baby momma drama, something that a lot of players in the league have.
Reply/Quote
These things never end well...

[Image: deadbeat-dad.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: And it may be why he's been so tense on the field and not looking like he is having fun out there.

A lot to unpack here but you can star...

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/10/bengals-wr-jamarr-chases-baby-mama-ambar-nicole-asks-nfl-to-kick-him-out-of-league-for-being-deadbeat-dad/

be honest, you only started to say that within the last year
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:13 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I can only see one text message image. The other 4 seem to have been removed from Instagram but, for the one we can still see, I don't see anything concerning. Sounds like typical baby momma drama, something that a lot of players in the league have.

Him saying it is messing u his head makes sense with the way he's been playing. He needs to talk to someone and get his head on straight.
Reply/Quote
He's probably gonna have to return some bling. Child support in Ohio is serious business!

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Him saying it is messing u his head makes sense with the way he's been playing. He needs to talk to someone and get his head on straight.

Or just pay his alimony and be a involved dad
Reply/Quote
Saw this last night, and made me wonder about his demeanor....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: And it may be why he's been so tense on the field and not looking like he is having fun out there.

A lot to unpack here but you can start by reading...

Meh. If it happened, then screw him for that, but they’re not together anymore and it’s funny that this is just coming out now. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:50 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Meh. If it happened, then screw him for that, but they’re not together anymore and it’s funny that this is just coming out now. 

This started around draft time with him, then cooled and now is starting to resurface. Clearly there is something to all this with his ex/baby momma. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Or she could just be a money-grubbing royal ***** and she's using the kid to **** with Chase. 

Just making sure we have all the options covered here. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Or she could just be a money-grubbing royal ***** and she's using the kid to **** with Chase. 

Just making sure we have all the options covered here. Mellow

Could be either way..... nothing came of the first go around. I just wonder if this isn't affecting him. You never know, unless you know someone personally, but he just doesn't give off that vibe. I'm not looking through orange colored glasses either. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Is this the same girl who was saying some pretty gross (and I mean gross in terms of the details ha) and personal stuff about him a year and a half ago ?
Reply/Quote
Black sports online?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I've never understood why young men allow themselves to be put into these situations by making poor decisions. Even as a teenage kid I knew how to prevent this kind of stuff and I'm not talking about abstinence. Of course in my day we were just as concerned with STD's as we were about knocking someone up.
Reply/Quote
Did I ever mention how much I like Micah Parsons?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 03:19 PM)Mer Wrote: I've never understood why young men allow themselves to be put into these situations by making poor decisions. Even as a teenage kid I knew how to prevent this kind of stuff and I'm not talking about abstinence.  Of course in my day we were just as concerned with STD's as we were about knocking someone up.

Lol.  This has to be a fake post 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Him saying it is messing u his head makes sense with the way he's been playing. He needs to talk to someone and get his head on straight.

Those were her messages not his. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 03:27 PM)ATOTR Wrote: Lol.  This has to be a fake post 

No. It's real. I believe in making wise decisions and even as a young man it just baffled me how some folks don't think of the possible consequences to their actions.

WTS, of course I've made dumb choices but when it came to things that could affect me for the rest of my life I always put more thought into those.
Reply/Quote