Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chase's Distractions Return
She used the “Hay Goodile - git him out the league” nonsense to try to scare him.

I don’t know anything about this woman, but I’m going to assume she’s smart enough to reconcile the inherent flaw of trying to get money from a guy by begging his employer to fire him.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 08:20 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Demand a paternity test to prove whose child it is first.

If his, pay her. He has the money and then get involved in the childs life.

If not, be done with it and move on.

Yet just don't see how it is effecting his game though since this has been going on since before last season, and obviously it did not bother him then.

You'd like to think it is that simple, but even after she was talking about him prior to and around the time of the draft he is clearly still contacting her.

Not sure what it's going to take to be done with this.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 01:08 PM)jj22 Wrote: And it may be why he's been so tense on the field and not looking like he is having fun out there.

A lot to unpack here but you can start by reading...

https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/10/bengals-wr-jamarr-chases-baby-mama-ambar-nicole-asks-nfl-to-kick-him-out-of-league-for-being-deadbeat-dad/

This is code for “i asked Jamarr for more money and he knew i was only asking so i could spend it on myself and he refused so now i have to try and smear him.”

I don’t think women understand how crazy it sounds to claim a millionaire isn’t taking care of his kid.

She probably wants to be with him or something and he wants to be single.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:18 PM)Mer Wrote: I agree. But that's also why these guys need to be extra cautious. There's always a gold digger out there that would love to get knocked up by a future pro athlete. 

You're saying that if Ja'marr was a custodian at the airport that none of this would be happening?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:12 PM)Housh Wrote: This is code for “i asked Jamarr for more money and he knew i was only asking so i could spend it on myself and he refused so now i have to try and smear him.”

I don’t think women understand  how crazy it sounds to claim a millionaire isn’t taking care of his kid.

You have 0 idea what it's "code for". 

I do need that lady from Airplane to explain the text exchange to me.

Does anyone know what "I really wish I cud smoke rn" means
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I feel your pain Ja'marr. I have a couple of Ex wives myself.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You have 0 idea what it's "code for". 

I took it as “I really wish I could smoke right now”. I assume like smoke a joint to relax himself or check out of the drama for a minute? I could be way off though lol
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:33 PM)Synric Wrote: I feel your pain Ja'marr. I have a couple of Ex wives myself.

I don't feel like that was ever wifey...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Touche’

Just guessing

Usually females do this when they with athletes and the athlete don’t want them anymore
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The fact she says "my job here is done" tells me all I need to know about this woman. People are so shameless these days and women will seek out young athletes to leech off of them.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 04:09 PM)ATOTR Wrote: I watched the whole game Sunday.  As I am sure most of you did.

Chase's mental absence and overall lethargic on-field demeanor was easy to spot.

The source of this stuff is far from reputable - so who really knows.

All i know for sure is he played like sh.it on Sunday -  They also better figure out of there is any validity to this shit before giving him 70mill guaranteed

This is not too dissimilar, although far greater in number, to what ran Jeff Blake out of town. 
Reply/Quote
I’m more interested in the fact that she said he doesn’t like to shower. Maybe that’s why they play so much zone over man. The dude stinks….
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is not too dissimilar, although far greater in number, to what ran Jeff Blake out of town. 

I don't remember much about that. It was before I was on the Internet.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is not too dissimilar, although far greater in number, to what ran Jeff Blake out of town. 

Funny story. One night back in the mid 90s, me and some friends were hanging out at a club down on Main st. We were standing near the bar and the place was well lit. Who walks in one of the side doors (from the patio)? It's none other than Jeff Blake and he has a blonde on each arm as he walks through the room. 

True story.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 10:54 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Funny story. One night back in the mid 90s, me and some friends were hanging out at a club down on Main st. We were standing near the bar and the place was well lit. Who walks in one of the side doors (from the patio)? It's none other than Jeff Blake and he has a blonde on each arm as he walks through the room. 

True story.

Chicks dig the long ball.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 11:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Chicks dig the long ball.

Still one of the best ESPN promos of all time with Glavine and Maddux.  
Reply/Quote

"Chump don't want no help? Chump don't get da help!"

(10-13-2022, 07:20 AM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: The fact she says "my job here is done" tells me all I need to know about this woman.  People are so shameless these days and women will seek out young athletes to leech off of them.

No, no, you misunderstand; when she says "my job here is done" she means her 'career' in mooching off Jamar is over. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:12 PM)Housh Wrote: This is code for “i asked Jamarr for more money and he knew i was only asking so i could spend it on myself and he refused so now i have to try and smear him.”

I don’t think women understand  how crazy it sounds to claim a millionaire isn’t taking care of his kid.

Almost spit out my coffee.  Hilarious 

First thing I thought was “she wants to get married and tie him down”.

I dunno, I’m also skeptical although I’m always careful because of the “Believe All Women” stuff a few years back. I wonder if there’s truth to him being physically abusive. If this were Johnny Manziel or Derrius Guice, I’d believe it… I just don’t see it with Chase, he hasn’t really had any off the field issues since he starting making the big bucks. I work with a fair amount of guy celebrity musical artists, almost all of them have run into this issue at some point. Sometimes it gets really bad. One dude in particular had his career ruined because of this stuff. I know none of yall are strangers to hearing those stories.
Reply/Quote