Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase's House hunt...

I don't know how old this is, or which on he bought, if any, but I found it interesting. He seemed to like #1 best, I would have taken #3.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2021, 09:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote:

I don't know how old this is, or which on he bought, if any, but I found it interesting. He seemed to like #1 best, I would have taken #3.

Yeah, that’s old. The place in Mt. Adams was amazing, but no yard for the doggo.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Take door number three!

[Image: a3e2e1a4557cf57742acdeaa245712ef.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He found a house with the best view of all. It is 3 houses away from Joe Burrow's house

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wonder what the parking situation was with the second two houses? You know a guy like Chase will probably have multiple rides.

First house had a sick outdoor space, but too much traffic noise.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:39 PM)pally Wrote: He found a house with the best view of all.  It is 3 houses away from Joe Burrow's house

How I'd love to live on that street...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:39 PM)pally Wrote: He found a house with the best view of all.  It is 3 houses away from Joe Burrow's house

I wonder if Burrow just heaves the ball over three properties for Chase to catch when throwing the old pigskin around the backyard.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if they roll around the neighborhood like…

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wonder if they roll around the neighborhood like…

Lol, good stuff Nicomo. Cool
Reply/Quote