Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts 4.46 40 time
Never seen a player like him, maybe Megatron? But Calvin never played TE unless I am mistaken.

All for taking Pitts even if Sewell is there now. The size, the speed, the route running are all elite beyond anyone.

Matchup nightmare for Linebackers, Corners and Safeties alike.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 08:41 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: With how hard you're pimping him it seems you'd like to. 

He's rated the 2nd best player in the draft and the best TE prospect to come along in a good while and we don't have a good TE on our roster. It's not that hard to see why he would be an excellent selection barring your immature comment.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 08:42 PM)kalibengal Wrote: damn...hard to pass on this guy if there at 5....no LB will be able to cover and DBs as well are out sized...

And still it surprises me how there are some on this board that keep wanting an LB with are first rounder.  Sigh.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 04:22 PM)pulses Wrote: He's rated the 2nd best player in the draft and the best TE prospect to come along in a good while and we don't have a good TE on our roster. It's not that hard to see why he would be an excellent selection barring your immature comment.

Lol. I like pitts alot but coming out saying "he's rated the #2 player in draft" is rediculus.  There's a million rankings out there and you might find 1 or 2 that have pitts that high.

After FA we don't seem to have much choice but to go oline at 5.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:46 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Lol. I like pitts alot but coming out saying "he's rated the #2 player in draft" is rediculus.  There's a million rankings out there and you might find 1 or 2 that have pitts that high.

I have heard multiple analysts saying Pitts is going to be a HOF'er already. Don't overlook this guy is all I can say.

FA isn't even over yet and this Draft is loaded at OT and has some very good Guards that will be around in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

You don't pass on something no one has ever seen before just cause our O-line was bad last year. We brought in Reiff, brought
back Spain, will probably bring in another Guard and hopefully an End. Get the guy that scores TD's if Sewell isn't there and even
if Sewell is there I am not against taking Pitts the more I see of him. Insanely special player.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 09:21 PM)Yogo Wrote: And still it surprises me how there are some on this board that keep wanting an LB with are first rounder.  Sigh.

Who is that? Essex? I saw the Parson's thread but haven't read it yet...

Want no part of Parson's.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:46 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Lol. I like pitts alot but coming out saying "he's rated the #2 player in draft" is rediculus.  There's a million rankings out there and you might find 1 or 2 that have pitts that high.

FA isn't over it just started.Yawn
Reply/Quote