Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Chatbox Announcement]
(10-15-2015, 04:37 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: So you want people to write out full sentences for every play?

No....but noises are not needed as a response to every play.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hah, glad I'm not alone with that stuff. :)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 08:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not to mention the people posting their predictions or hopes with simple phrases like "pick 6!"  :angry:

Hey now, I resemble that statement! Cry
Reply/Quote
Pretty much like most of my ex-gfs, it was fun while it lasted.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Probably a good idea, so the website won't lag up when a lot of users are on during game time.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Well sad to see it go.. But understand your reasons.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Considering Game Pass has some delay, it's better for me to see the games with the community.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Sad

I don't like this.
Reply/Quote
Someone could create an IRC chat or something. Or do old IM providers still exist. Like...we could all get an AIM account or something. Though if it is still around I'm imagining there are many endless ads.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 08:07 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Also with people just saying "ugh." "YES!" "nice." - it really makes you have a heart attack because their communication skills suck. Sad

Ugh.

(10-15-2015, 04:37 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: So you want people to write out full sentences for every play?

Yes.

(10-15-2015, 09:54 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Pretty much like most of my ex-gfs, it was fun while it lasted.

Nice.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 10:47 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Someone could create an IRC chat or something. Or do old IM providers still exist. Like...we could all get an AIM account or something. Though if it is still around I'm imagining there are many endless ads.

Is ICQ still around? Man...i remember that from back in the day...like '99 or so. 

LOL. I just googled and it still is. Thems were some fun times. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Weak.

Oh well...it was fun while it lasted.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 07:37 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: What happened to the mobile version of the boards?

Good question!

What did happen to the mobile version??
Reply/Quote
If we're going back to the Game Day threads can we reduce the Flood Control timer a bit? Right now it seems to be set at 45 seconds which when talking about a game in progress means comments are constantly lagging the action. Maybe balance it off with a minimum number of characters in a post? Both should be doable in forum settings.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 05:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: If we're going back to the Game Day threads can we reduce the Flood Control timer a bit? Right now it seems to be set at 45 seconds which when talking about a game in progress means comments are constantly lagging the action. Maybe balance it off with a minimum number of characters in a post? Both should be doable in forum settings.

You mean you need to spaz out more than once in 45 seconds?
LFG  

Reply/Quote