Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chatbox Bonus
I've decided to do a temporary run of the chatbox, on Tuesday and Friday nights from 10pm to midnight. 
It will start tonight and run thru August 9th (a total of 7 times), prior to the 1st preseason game.  Excited

This is intended as sort of a bonus to the community, who have done such an outstanding job of helping us build and grow the site over the last year plus. 

Non-staff (or HOF member) will need at least 250 posts to participate (activity is rewarded). 
All the rules of the board will still apply and be enforced.
You're free to talk about anything except PnR and Smack topics.

The chatbox should finally be working on the mobile version as well.
Reply/Quote
Says I need 500 posts =/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 08:27 PM)treee Wrote: Says I need 500 posts =/

It will be changed by tonight, only 250 will be needed. You'll be good to go.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Ah JUST missed it. Well you all stink!
Reply/Quote
Uhhh, I'm having that issue where the chatbox is all over my screen on the main page covering all the subforum options. And I'm on my laptop using Chrome.

Any idea how to fix?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:04 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Uhhh, I'm having that issue where the chatbox is all over my screen on the main page covering all the subforum options. And I'm on my laptop using Chrome.

Any idea how to fix?

Yes....Learn how to computer.   Whatever
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:04 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Uhhh, I'm having that issue where the chatbox is all over my screen on the main page covering all the subforum options. And I'm on my laptop using Chrome.

Any idea how to fix?

My mobile version is all jacked up. It's like it's on desktop sorta. There seems to be no way to change it. It's not actually on desktop I just can't see anything. I blame the chat box. It's been that way since.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The chat will be up again tonight (10pm - midnight).

Only 50 posts will be required to participate for the remaining 6 chats.
Reply/Quote

Any idea how to fix?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote