Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check your Spam Folders!
Got a PM from another board member here and the email notification got placed in my gmail spam folder. (Not going into specifics of this very private message, lets just say that one of the members here likes me... a lot.)

Gmail associated it as spam for several reasons, not going to get into all of them with all of you toolbar-downloading-renobs, but it would help the boards if you check your spam folder and mark any messages from the board as 'not spam'. Aside from increasing the likelihood of other members getting emails / notifications, there are other positives that will come for the board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fred has finally come out of the closet about his gay love for you? :heart:
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2015, 01:23 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Fred has finally come out of the closet about his gay love for you?  :heart:

guy is a real masochist...  oh no, ive said too much.
Reply/Quote
Someone is sending you dong shots and you're upset because they're getting redirected to your spam folder?  Well, I guess now we know why they're sending you dong shots.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2015, 06:30 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Someone is sending you dong shots and you're upset because they're getting redirected to your spam folder?  Well, I guess now we know why they're sending you dong shots.

Dong spam? That's gross, dude.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote