Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago Kidnapping/Torture.... here we go...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/violent-assault-live-streamed-on-facebook-in-chicago-police-say/

Of course, no mention of a racial hate crime on CBS news.

Quote:Violent assault live-streamed on Facebook in Chicago, police say

CHICAGO — Chicago, which just had one of its most violent years ever, was the scene of another horrifying attack this week.

Four suspects are in custody after a disturbing live-streamed video of a duct-taped man allegedly being tortured on Chicago’s West Side, CBS Chicago reported.

In the video, the victim’s clothes were cut, he was peppered with cigarette ashes, and then his hair cut with a knife until his scalp bled.

Several people can be seen laughing and eating as the attack is going on.

The incident took place Tuesday in an apartment on Chicago’s West Side, a police spokesperson said.

The victim, who has special needs, was a high-risk missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake.

Police said he traveled to Carol Stream to meet a friend. They ended up in a stolen car, driven to the West Side, where the attack took place.  

Chicago police said in a statement that while on patrol, they observed the disoriented male walking outside. He was then transported to an area hospital for treatment.  

“At 5:26 p.m. officers then responded to a battery at a residence on the 3300 block of W. Lexington where they discovered signs of a struggle and damage to the property and where able to link this evidence to the disoriented male,” the statement said. “Officers later became aware of a social media video depicting a battery of an adult male which is believed to be the same individual.”  

Four people are now in custody, police said.
2017 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
CBS Chicago at least mentions that the police are undecided if it'd be kidnapping or a hate crime, bringing up the possibility.

But you still have to watch the video in order to find out it's four black people laughing while torturing a special needs white kid.

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? It wouldn't be so hard to find information about this.

Whole thing disgusts me. How can you do that to another human being while laughing? I don't understand how someone is capable of that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Other sources report that the hostage was injected with heroin.
At a point in the video, the kidnappers refer to the young man as a Trump supporter.

Will this be the flashpoint ?
(01-05-2017, 12:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: CBS Chicago at least mentions that the police are undecided if it'd be kidnapping or a hate crime, bringing up the possibility.

But you still have to watch the video in order to find out it's four black people laughing while torturing a special needs white kid.

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? It wouldn't be so hard to find information about this.

Whole thing disgusts me. How can you do that to another human being while laughing? I don't understand how someone is capable of that.

With Rahm Emanuel as Mayor, I'm surprised it wasn't swept under the rug.
If the video were never on Facebook, I'd wager we'd never hear a peep.

Waiting for POTUS to say if he had a son he'd look like......
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(01-05-2017, 01:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Waiting for POTUS to say if he had a son he'd look like......
Are you saying George Zimmerman was involved ?

I'll bet he's the one that gave the kid a Trump sign, which provoked the attack !
Ninja
(01-05-2017, 12:04 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: With Rahm Emanuel as Mayor, I'm surprised it wasn't swept under the rug.

That appears to be his policy on any and all hate crimes, or questions of police brutality.
--------------------------------------------------------

Why not build the wall around chicago?

I saw the commander of CPD was kind of brushing it off. 18 yo Kids being kids. Not a hate crime. That guy should be fired immediately.

One of the most disgusting things ive ever seen.

These are the type of people that should be in our jails.
Good kids.
All making light of this and pushing political agendas aside, this is horrific. From the looks of it, it's a hate crime. As a human being it's reprehensible, but it's particularly upsetting as a Special Education teacher. Students with disabilities are especially susceptible to abuse, often not knowing who to trust and who not to trust. One of these criminals was a classmate and pretended to be his friend, luring him there. Stuff like this makes me worry about some of my kids when they leave the safety net.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-05-2017, 01:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Waiting for POTUS to say if he had a son he'd look like......

oh look, another nonsensical comment that doesn't further the conversation at hand

OT
sadly this will not be made a big deal, and the media will ignore it because it won't get them views 
People suck
(01-05-2017, 09:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: All making light of this and pushing political agendas aside, this is horrific. From the looks of it, it's a hate crime.  As a human being it's reprehensible, but it's particularly upsetting as a Special Education teacher. Students with disabilities are especially susceptible to abuse, often not knowing who to trust and who not to trust. One of these criminals was a classmate and pretended to be his friend, luring him there. Stuff like this makes me worry about some of my kids when they leave the safety net.

There was a big case here a couple years ago where a group of "people" (I don't consider them human) tortured a young girl with special needs, killed her and then stuffed her body in a garbage can.  They were caught and tried and sentenced.

Even made an episode of "frenemies".

Lowlifes that should have their lives taken away from them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Weird that this story isn't even trending on Breitbart.

One story on the press conference.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I agree with calling it a hate crime. The mentally disabled are especially vulnerable and defenseless. And these people more than likely targeted the victim precisely because of his disability. Very disturbing indeed.
(01-05-2017, 12:01 AM)TheLeonardLeap. Wrote: Can you imagine if the roles were reversed? It wouldn't be so hard to find information about this.

I'm similarly trying to imagine the headlines if 4 mentally disabled people kidnapped and tortured a non disabled person.

Mellow
(01-05-2017, 01:24 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Are you saying George Zimmerman was involved ?

I'll bet he's the one that gave the kid a Trump sign, which provoked the attack !
Ninja
The video doesn't show it, but Zimmerman actually killed all of the assailants with his concealed weapon... Of course it was done in a responsible manner.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(01-05-2017, 03:07 PM)jason Wrote: The video doesn't show it, but Zimmerman actually killed all of the assailants with his concealed weapon... Of course it was done in a responsible manner.
His concealed weapon certainly wasn't a handgun.
I mean, there's laws against handguns in Chicago, and that's just not possible.

Perhaps he became even more maniacal and stuffed them with Skittles, until asphyxiated ?

[Image: Skittle_the_winking_Zimmerman.PNG?1373839798]
(01-05-2017, 12:17 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm similarly trying to imagine the headlines if 4 mentally disabled people kidnapped and tortured a non disabled person.

Mellow

Yes, he was clearly targeted for being disabled. That is why they said "**** white people" and made mention of Trump.  Rolleyes

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
This happened in Crystal Lake? If this kid is a Voorhees, I'd be mighty worried if I lived near there. Ninja

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/

Seems that they were indeed charge with a hate crime.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23