Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
Brace yourself….

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341538
Reply/Quote
I’ve never seen a fan base so smug.

Our pass protection is ass though I’ll give them that.
Reply/Quote
Pretty cocky. They have a reason to be cocky.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:31 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’ve never seen a fan base so smug.

Smug  is the perfect adjective. Sounds like the Bengals shouldn't even have an NFL franchise…let alone be on the same field as Mahomes and company. 
Reply/Quote
Two time defending AFC champions who have hit their stride, they should be confident. We are the underdog in this game and I expect us to lose most likely but it’s not impossible to steal one. In my mind it will all come down to week 18 for the division, to get it next week would be icing on the cake.
Reply/Quote
This is a trap game for us. And they sound like us before the Jets game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:31 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: I’ve never seen a fan base so smug.

Well... They have dominated the conference for 3 or 4 years now. I'd say this is right up there with Green Bay as the toughest opponent we've had this year. We're not gonna get respect til we earn it. Beating up the former bullies of our division (who're hovering around .500 this year) feels good to us, but the rest of the league isn't fully on notice yet. We need one of these last 2 games, and I don't feel terribly good about either of them if our opponents are at full strength.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”
Reply/Quote
Gotta love people from a shithole like KC talking trash about another city.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Post one photo of Mahomes brother and wife and they will all shut up. They have their own demons to worry about. They play a ton of press coverage on D and we have the personnel to beat it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I see comments about how we were playing against a Baltimore team playing with guys off the street but they seem to forget we did pretty much the exact same thing the first time against a healthy Baltimore team.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”

If they follow the Gameday Thread, I can see why they'd think that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
i hope we lose then beat them in the AFC championship...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: One poster’s comment is just calling the fanbase “Appalachian hill folk”

As a Kentuckian in eastern Kentucky that may be true ….but the poster couldn’t be more ignorant when it comes to Cincy and northern Kentucky area.  
Reply/Quote
Except that our pass protection is NOT "ass". There is FAR more to pass protection to how many sacks, especially when your QB causes more than a few of them himself with his play style. Is it outstanding? No. Does it give Burrow a pocket he can move in and time to throw on most drop backs? Yes.

Then there is acting like we've played a puff schedule this season. Sorry. We've played the 6th toughest schedule in the NFL - ironically it has stayed the same all season. The Chiefs have had the 11th hardest and likewise it has stayed pretty much the same all season.

We actually match up decently against them. Our DL with Reader back is one of the best they have faced all year and gets pressure without blitzing. We have good secondary players and if Logan Wilson returns LB looks decent too.

Offensively we have multiple weapons and can both run and pass the ball well. Our biggest issue this season has been inconsistency and shooting ourselves in the foot - if we don't turn it over this can be anyone's game.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:45 AM)Joelist Wrote: Except that our pass protection is NOT "ass". There is FAR more to pass protection to how many sacks, especially when your QB causes more than a few of them himself with his play style. Is it outstanding? No. Does it give Burrow a pocket he can move in and time to throw on most drop backs? Yes.

Then there is acting like we've played a puff schedule this season. Sorry. We've played the 6th toughest schedule in the NFL - ironically it has stayed the same all season. The Chiefs have had the 11th hardest and likewise it has stayed pretty much the same all season.

We actually match up decently against them. Our DL with Reader back is one of the best they have faced all year and gets pressure without blitzing. We have good secondary players and if Logan Wilson returns LB looks decent too.

Offensively we have multiple weapons and can both run and pass the ball well. Our biggest issue this season has been inconsistency and shooting ourselves in the foot - if we don't turn it over this can be anyone's game.

Our pass protection IS ass, Joe

Quit trying to defend it
Reply/Quote
The Chiefs have NEVER won in Paul Brown Stadium.

It’s true. Let’s keep that streak alive.

Let me say I hate the Kansas City Chiefs. The worst, most obnoxious, and the most arrogant boss I ever had was a rabid Chiefs fan which makes me despise the Chiefs almost as I hate the rest of the AFC North. I loathe the Chiefs almost as much as I hate the Steelers.

I want Patrick Mahomes to be sacked so much he questions his choice of profession. I want Tee Higgins to beat Tyrann Mathieu like a drum. I want Joe Burrow to pass for 400 yards against Kansas City and for Joe Mixon to put up 100+ yards against them.

The Chiefs and their arrogant fans — especially my former boss — need to be punched in the mouth by the Bengals next week. I want a win even if it’s by one point. As you can see by the thread quoted by the OP the Bengals garner no respect from Kansas City.

I want the Chiefs destroyed.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:42 AM)cinci4life Wrote: I see comments about how we were playing against a Baltimore team playing with guys off the street but they seem to forget we did pretty much the exact same thing the first time against a healthy Baltimore team.

A Rat team they lost to in fact - and we spanked that exact same team. 
Reply/Quote
I would bet KC wins, but Jesus it looks like they think they contribute to games. Wonder what they jerked to before Mahomes. Pictures of cow udders would be my guess.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:42 AM)Solomon Grundy Wrote: Post one photo of Mahomes brother and wife and they will all shut up. They have their own demons to worry about. They play a ton of press coverage on D and we have the personnel to beat it.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Oh shit... I just Googled that troglodyte. ******* danced on a memorial to Sean Taylor on Tik Tok.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote