Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals
Eeh let them say what they want. Either they're right to be cocky or the Bengals put the league on notice.
Reply/Quote
The Kansas City Chiefs have never won a game in Paul Brown Stadium. Let’s keep this streak alive. Also, the Bengals lead the Chiefs in head to head history at 15-14.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Chiefs RB has a broken collarbone or he injured his shoulder, and not sure if he'll be playing Sunday. I don't know how good the backup RBs are
Reply/Quote
Before sifting through the KC thread I believed we had a shot to win. Now I have learned the truth, and I'm terrified. Mahomes is a combination of Unitas, Elway, Manning, Rodgers, and Jesus. After the last of Kelce's 8 TD's he will run through the end zone, out of the stadium and up to Clifton, where he will leap over Nippert Stadium with a single bound as a tribute to his alma mater. The entire Kansas City Football Team defense is headed for Canton. They will sack Burrow 40 times and intercept him 10. Then after the game they will roast and eat him on the Bengals logo.

But worst of all, our dirty little secret that we all suck ass has been revealed.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:47 AM)jason Wrote: Oh shit... I just Googled that troglodyte. ******* danced on a memorial to Sean Taylor on Tik Tok.

Can we stop Kelce?  TEs once again are eating us alive....and hes the best if not in top 2
Andrews had a BIG game yesterday, + Kittle killed us. Id love ot see us shut one of these guys down. 
a past good KC memory: I recall many Yrs ago, they came in to PBS undefeated (9-0?) and Peter Warrick took a KO to house and CIn won and kicked them off the unbeaten streak. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:11 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Before sifting through the KC thread I believed we had a shot to win.  Now I have learned the truth, and I'm terrified.  Mahomes is a combination of Unitas, Elway, Manning, Rodgers, and Jesus.  After the last of Kelce's 8 TD's he will run through the end zone, out of the stadium and up to Clifton, where he will leap over Nippert Stadium with a single bound as a tribute to his alma mater.  The entire Kansas City Football Team defense is headed for Canton.  They will sack Burrow 40 times and intercept him 10.  Then after the game they will roast and eat him on the Bengals logo.

But worst of all, our dirty little secret that we all suck ass has been revealed.

I got that and that the whole KC team will have their way with the Bengals cheerleaders. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:32 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Can we stop Kelce? 

Yes. Stopping Kelce will be dependent upon pressuring, knocking down, hurrying, and sacking Patrick Mahomes early and often.
Reply/Quote
post #7 nailed it-

We'll beat a contender one week then lose to a middiling team the next. Until we can consistently run with the big dogs we're gonna get these reactions.

Can we beat the Chiefs ? no doubt. Will we beat the Chiefs ? only if A team shows up.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 10:37 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Somebody forward this link to JoeyB..... Hilarious Sad Sad

LOL…no doubt. We need to make sure something or someone pisses him off…
Reply/Quote
The pattern shows when Joe limits his mistakes, we have a very good shot at winning. In our 9 wins, he has 4 ints. In our 6 losses, he has 10 ints.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:45 PM)Goalpost Wrote: The pattern shows when Joe limits his mistakes, we have a very good shot at winning.  In our 9 wins, he has 4 ints.  In our 6 losses, he has 10 ints.

Absolutely - If the Bengals avoid turning the ball over they will win way more often than lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:08 PM)sloSTI Wrote: I think the Chiefs RB has a broken collarbone or he injured his shoulder, and not sure if he'll be playing Sunday. I don't know how good the backup RBs are

Darrel Williams is good, but not as scatty and shifty as CEH (more of a bruiser).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Darrel Williams is good, but not as scatty and shifty as CEH (more of a bruiser).

Good news is our D-line is built to defend bruisers more-so than your more shifty running backs 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: Absolutely - If the Bengals avoid turning the ball over they will win way more often than lose.

And quit taking the ball out of the "king of it's" hands when it matters most.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 01:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Darrel Williams is good, but not as scatty and shifty as CEH (more of a bruiser).
I don't know if CEH will play, but I can't imagine him playing if he is hurt 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:23 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Brace yourself….

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341538

Most of their takes were right.

We shouldn’t really win this game. Chiefs are on a roll, we keep losing important guys to injury and the Chiefs just have way more experienced players.

But all it takes is a fumble or a pick and it’s a game.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Assholes, but they have a right to be.

Should the dey ever come that we are sitting where they are, I want this forum to be a collection of the biggest, best and most obnoxious assholes around. I want this fanbase universally reviled. I think we can do it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
It's another game between two good teams. The good news, our players seem to know that. Not so sure the Chiefs do, though. I won't throw any smack their way. They have a good team. Go ahead, throw the smack our way. I like it that way.

Bengals know what a win over the next two games means.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 12:38 AM)jason Wrote: Well... They have dominated the conference for 3 or 4 years now. I'd say this is right up there with Green Bay as the toughest opponent we've had this year. We're not gonna get respect til we earn it. Beating up the former bullies of our division (who're hovering around .500 this year) feels good to us, but the rest of the league isn't fully on notice yet. We need one of these last 2 games, and I don't feel terribly good about either of them if our opponents are at full strength.

I don't think that .500 jazz  flies.   If they beat up on us like usual.   They would be the #2 and #1 WC seed for playoffs right now. at 10-5 and 9-5-1.  So the Bengals are  big reason they are looking mediocre.   IMHO.
Reply/Quote
I work remotely for a company based out of Kansas City. My boss and co-worker are both huge Chiefs fans.

Cincinnati had better ***** take this one.
Reply/Quote