Pratt

Impressive Rookie:
Morgan
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
AFC Championship preview?
Reply/Quote
I thought the 1st string offense didnt do too bad considering they were missing some playmakers. There was some things that need cleaned up and worked on but all in all not bad. 

The defense on the other hand looked like nothing has changed. Cant tackle, can't cover a RB or TE, and the middle was wide open all night.
Reply/Quote
Special teams was nothing special tonight. Just bad all around, coverage and returning looked bad.

I really want to see more of Flowers as a RB, he made some awesome blitz pick-ups tonight.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Finley
Stanley
Dugas
McRae
Brown
Ellis
Williams
Tate
Core

Quietly shined tonight.

Willis had a good night as did Nickerson.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 12:44 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: I thought the 1st string offense didnt do too bad considering they were missing some playmakers. There was some things that need cleaned up and worked on but all in all not bad. 

The defense on the other hand looked like nothing has changed. Cant tackle, can't cover a RB or TE, and the middle was wide open all night.

Yep. And the offensive line looked bad.

It's what we are. We have an offense with good to great skill players and a bad offensive line. We have a defense that can't tackle and the LB's can cover.

Basically same as last year. Funny how that happens when you don't upgrade in free agency.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 12:44 AM)jj22 Wrote: Finley
Stanley
Dugas
McRae
Brown
Ellis
Williams
Tate
Core

Quietly shined tonight.

Yeah most of those guys won't make the team.
Reply/Quote
How 'bout our boy, Auden Tate? Making a nice, 26 yard grab, at the 1 yard line, setting up the TD. Good to see him getting time with the 1st team, and making the most of it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Drew Sample is the next Tony Gonzalez. He just never got the opportunity at Washington.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 12:44 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Special teams was nothing special tonight. Just bad all around, coverage and returning looked bad.

I really want to see more of Flowers as a RB, he made some awesome blitz pick-ups tonight.
Flowers is number 34 right? I saw a few good blocks by him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Terrible game from start to finish. Which is exactly what I expected against an elite team like KC. A dozen penalties for 100+ yds, turnovers on ST, a non-existent running game, Dalton under throwing sure TD’s, dropped passes, injures (hope Fej is ok), etc...

New Dey my ass.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 01:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Terrible game from start to finish. Which is exactly what I expected against an elite team like KC. A dozen penalties for 100+ yds, turnovers on ST, a non-existent running game, Dalton under throwing sure TD’s, dropped passes, injures (hope Fej is ok), etc...

New Dey my ass.

I guess we are going to forget about him coming out right after that throw and making a big time play. Sure, it wasn't a touchdown, but showed confidence after a mistake. He also finished 7-9 80 yards without five of his weapons...but...yeah, that's fine.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 01:07 AM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Flowers is number 34 right? I saw a few good blocks by him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup, that was him.

I like seeing a RB who isn't afraid to stick his head in there and take on a charging LB.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 01:18 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I guess we are going to forget about him coming out right after that throw and making a big time play. Sure, it wasn't a touchdown, but showed confidence after a mistake. He also finished 7-9 80 yards without five of his weapons...but...yeah, that's fine.

Nope, didn’t forget, that’s what I expect out of an 8 year veteran QB. I just wish he could drop dimes in there like the one Mahomes did to Kelce down the sideline. THAT was pretty!

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 12:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How 'bout our boy, Auden Tate? Making a nice, 26 yard grab, at the 1 yard line, setting up the TD. Good to see him getting time with the 1st team, and making the most of it.
Auden Tate clearly deserves a spot over Core; hopefully the new staff realizes.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 01:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope, didn’t forget, that’s what I expect out of an 8 year veteran QB. I just wish he could drop dimes in there like the one Mahomes did to Kelce down the sideline. THAT was pretty!

Yes, comparing the MLB caliber, first round pick, MVP player, throwing to the best tight end in football over our hapless defense, absolutely lost defense was absolutely a beauty. 

This vendetta you guys have out for Dalton is ridiculous. He missed a throw. Came back down the field and threw a beauty down to Auden Tate. Who? Nobody outside of us KNOWS who that is. 

It's also pre-season, so any argument is absolutely pointless. Dalton's best season in the NFL, the one where he was in the MVP race, was also one of his worst pre-seasons. 

Reply/Quote
They better find someone who can cover a TE.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 01:22 AM)treee Wrote: Auden Tate clearly deserves a spot over Core; hopefully the new staff realizes.

I think if Tate puts out four game tapes similar to tonight, we might get what we want. He played really well with the time he had. I didn't see too much of his blocking, but I was impressed otherwise.

Reply/Quote
Tate Morgan were the best WRs not named Boyd tonight.
I thought according to some Tate wasnt as good as Core?
Taylor had a great scripted opening drive.Minus Green Eifert Mixon.
Lazor would have wet the bed....thats right he did.
Brown was disruptive.
I didnt see much from the DEs.
Phllips could have made the punt return position intresting but failed.
Driskell needs to go ASAP.
the tackling was bad.
We need more physicality at LBer.
Vigil doesnt cut it
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2019, 01:27 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Driskell needs to go ASAP.
the tackling was bad.
We need more physicality at LBer.
Vigil doesnt cut it

Agreed. Driskel plays more like this, he's dug his bed with me as far as playing time is concerned. He hasn't developed at all and his accuracy is still a major concern.

Tackling was a HUGE issue for me tonight. Perhaps boiling it down to lack of time in pads. So, maybe that will get better as the season goes on? Regardless, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many missed tackles.

Reply/Quote