Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chief's PS game
(08-14-2019, 09:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So making the false claim that he has never hit a td pass in a "big moment" is a compliment?

I am not going to go off on any personal insults against you because I don't have to.  All I have to do is post the direct quotes you make.  You can try to play the semantics game if you want, but the meaning of your words are clear.

Yes, the meaning of my words are clear. You just have trouble twisting things and making things up. 

You can't go from "hasn't hit a pass in a big moment" (in the way i put it) to "he sucks".

Stop trying to make shit up and lie about what i type.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 11:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This thread reminds me of some of my experiences at PBS when I had season tickets. It amazed me the amount of verbal or fights occurring. Sadly, it was Bengal fans against Bengal fans more often than not.

I would hope we figure out we root for one of the most successful winning sports franchises in history. Yes, we all get frustrated and we all have opinions on plays, coaches, owners, trades, free agency and anything Bengal related.

In the end, we need to unite and stop the negative personal attacks and labeling. My dad almost told me it takes a bigger man to walk away from an argument. I have failed doing this at times, but I hope I can remember my dad's wise advice.

Season is now weeks away. Let's hope for a better 2019 season, a season that unites us and we get tired of all of the winning. Tongue Hilarious Wink

Say what...

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 10:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well...YOU mentioned it.

HATER!!! :p

Twice now!  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 11:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This thread reminds me of some of my experiences at PBS when I had season tickets. It amazed me the amount of verbal or fights occurring. Sadly, it was Bengal fans against Bengal fans more often than not.

I would hope we figure out we root for one of the most successful winning sports franchises in history. Yes, we all get frustrated and we all have opinions on plays, coaches, owners, trades, free agency and anything Bengal related.

In the end, we need to unite and stop the negative personal attacks and labeling. My dad almost told me it takes a bigger man to walk away from an argument. I have failed doing this at times, but I hope I can remember my dad's wise advice.

Season is now weeks away. Let's hope for a better 2019 season, a season that unites us and we get tired of all of the winning.  Tongue   Hilarious  Wink

Holy peanut butter & jelly sandwich without the bread. How did I miss this gem?

You trojan horsed it nicely within the confines of your fansplaining, but that's a clydesdale's load of squirt right there. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 11:16 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would hope we figure out we root for one of the most successful winning sports franchises in history. 

Wait. What?  Nervous
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Reading this thread be like

[Image: c93188832bee54dfbb7fd89f6b2dbaab.gif]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 12:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You can't go from "hasn't hit a pass in a big moment" (in the way i put it) to "he sucks".

Uh, yes you can.  

Like I said you can play the little semantics game, but you basically said that the only reason people notice one missed pass is because Dalton is not a good QB.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 10:29 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Good question. It's kinda already been answered. Tyler Boyd fumbles the ball (which gets overturned into an incomplete pass). Not a single mention that I can see anywhere. So, my guess is if it was a dropped TD pass, probably barely a mention if it's a WR we all know makes the roster. If it's a scrub, then they'd probably get the Driskel treatment.

It was an incomplete pass, not a fumble. No one even had to challenge it.

He caught his other 3 targets for 75% catch percentage.

He should have secured that ball though.

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 01:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Uh, yes you can.  

Like I said you can play the little semantics game, but you basically said that the only reason people notice one missed pass is because Dalton is not a good QB.

That's a really dumb thing to say. And completely wrong.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2019, 12:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Holy peanut butter & jelly sandwich without the bread. How did I miss this gem?

You trojan horsed it nicely within the confines of your fansplaining, but that's a clydesdale's load of squirt right there. 

Maybe it was wishful thinking in my earlier post saying (most successful) when of course I mean unsuccessful teams in sport.

But, thanks for reading my post is detail. I corrected my OP, would love to try and act like it was a joke, but nope just an old guy screwing up a post.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote