Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chiefs @ Bengals prediction thread
I do not go to game day thread any longer because of the meltdowns. But Do not be surprise that the game goes like the two games last year. Bengals will be down early and come back to win in OT.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 03:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I do not go to game day thread any longer because of the meltdowns.  But Do not be surprise that the game goes like the two games last year.  Bengals will be down early and come back to win in OT.

Those last two games were tough on the ticker. I bet I was in A-Fib for at least a week. Twitch

Spread says Chiefs 27-25. I'm going to say Chiefs 31-24. I don't think we've completely gelled yet.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 05:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Those last two games were tough on the ticker. I bet I was in A-Fib for at least a week. Twitch

Spread says Chiefs 27-25. I'm going to say Chiefs 31-24. I don't think we've completely gelled yet.

It seems so but remember last year, Bengals came alive during that Chiefs game.  It will be that way again I hope.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 05:32 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It seems so but remember last year, Bengals came alive during that Chiefs game.  It will be that way again I hope.

Not sure if you caught it, but also in both games (IIRC), the comeback came AFTER Kelseys TD celebration with that arm thing he does/did. Here's the thing, if we can stop Kelsey, we can control the chiefs. We know how to beat them, just can't/shouldn't wait till 2nd half to do so.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
This is a tough one to call. It's possible the Bengals have their number. It's likely come playoffs we'll have to face them a 4th time in 2 years. The odds of winning all 4 of those seems slim. But the Bengals are playing good ball, and have been gutting it out without some of their key players, and they'll be back home, with Chase returning. I wouldn't be surprised to see KC win, but I've got no real reason to bet against the Bengals here based on how they've been playing.

28-24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 11:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I have really followed the Chiefs this year, nor any year really. Is Patrick making his irritating brother and baby momma stay off the sidelines this year?

His wife is pregnant and decently far along I believe. So that's probably mellowed her out or at least kept her from pouring champagne down on the peasants in below freezing temperatures.
Reply/Quote
This is gonna be a tough game. I'm really worried Mahommes and Co. are going to come in with a chip on they're shoulder which is very scary. I think they will score almost at will early on as they have in the past. If we continue our adjustment trend in the 2nd half then we may have a chance and this 2nd half defense will be legit as it gets (if it isn't already). But we can't count on that. So I think the offense will have to answer and find its rhythm early. I'm sure the Chiefs will try and have a game plan to stop us. But luckily for us our offense has found a multi faceted identity that's giving Burrow enough time to find the open guy. Along with the mystery of Chase returning and what exactly that will entail. It might be a little like Chase's 1st game and how we were all just waiting to see what he would do. Hopefully we see him making an explosive play for a score early. This is a game I had marked as a loss for awhile. But I just can't pick them to lose so I'll go with a close one and say. 34-31 Bengals. Hopefully that home crowd is going crazy and making things difficult on KC.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 02:17 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: They don’t have hill this time around.He’s in Miami.I think the way this defense is playing right now,that they should be able to keep them in check.This is going to be a hard fought game.Have to find a way to make Mahomes uncomfortable in the pocket.

Bengals-30-24

honestly, I think KC and Miami are similar types of teams and we beat Miami.
that said: Im going with 27 -20 Cinci  after staving off a final Mahomes drive to tie. 

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 05:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Those last two games were tough on the ticker. I bet I was in A-Fib for at least a week. Twitch

The first one was bad for me. Although I have to admit I mightve been fighting back the tears when Money Mac chipped in the winner and watched our sideline erupt. The 2nd one I was still on cloud 9 I think from winning 1 playoff game let alone 2. I thought we were done after the 1st half and I'm pretty sure I was in shock watching the 2nd half unfold. I thought Mahommes was throwing the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 08:29 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: The first one was bad for me. Although I have to admit I mightve been fighting back the tears when Money Mac chipped in the winner and watched our sideline erupt. The 2nd one I was still on cloud 9 I think from winning 1 playoff game let alone 2. I thought we were done after the 1st half and I'm pretty sure I was in shock watching the 2nd half unfold. I thought Mahommes was throwing the game.

Echoes my emotions from the two games last season (but this year!). I was also dealing the first half of the playoff game with the emotion of having been rooting for the Bengals to play KC rather than Buffalo and feeling like an idiot. It all worked out in the end. 
Reply/Quote
Can't let them go up 2+ scores again. Gotta keep it within 1.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2022, 03:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I do not go to game day thread any longer because of the meltdowns.  But Do not be surprise that the game goes like the two games last year.  Bengals will be down early and come back to win in OT.

Bengals have had a way of scoring prior to the half or not showing up o the end of the game. The first half is not recommended for those with heart conditions.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
24 to 17, Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Chip or not - the Bengals defense is really good.

KC 27
Cincinnati 31
Reply/Quote
This will get nationally recognized as Game of the Week.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Chiefs are red hot right now, and I am sure they are thinking revenge for last years losses. Hopefully, we are their Browns and figure out a way to beat them again. My gut says we lose however....I think it may be a beat down. Chiefs 41-20. (As a side note, every week I have picked them to lose, we have won. So there's that!)
Reply/Quote
I think John Hussey & crew is officiating this game. Is this good, bad, or indifferent?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
34-24 Bengals

Burrow throws for 350 and 3

Hayden Hurst is the best TE on the field Sunday eclipsing 100 yards for the first time in his career with a TD.

The bengals WR group goes for over 200 and a TD

The RBs make up another 50 and a TD through the air, and combine for 150 rushing and a TD.

Kick in 2 FGs and you get bengals @ 34

On the other side

Mahomes throws for 325 and 2, with one QB sneak TD (3 TOT)

Kelce has a good outing with 75 yards and a TD

The WR group goes for 225 and a TD

The Rbs get another 25 through the air. However they are held in check with only 70 yard on the ground as a team.

Chiefs start the game with a FG and you get @ 24
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 11:10 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: The Chiefs are red hot right now, and I am sure they are thinking revenge for last years losses. Hopefully, we are their Browns and figure out a way to beat them again. My gut says we lose however....I think it may be a beat down. Chiefs 41-20. (As a side note, every week I have picked them to lose, we have won. So there's that!)

How red hot are they really? Over the last month

20-17 against titans #8 Def
27-17 against Jags #12 Def
30-27 against Chargers #26 Def
26-10 against rams #17 Def

The bengals are #11 def and the #4 offense. The closest team, from an offensive perspective is chargers, however their defense sucks.
Reply/Quote
Our last 3 home games we put up 27, 35, 42. We haven’t lost at home since week 1. None of this means anything other than I like our chances.
Reply/Quote