Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs @ Broncos game thread.
I'm streaming this so I'm a few minutes delayed. But really pulling for Denver to pull this out and make this game count tomorrow. #2 seed is within reach.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Way tooo easy score for Kelcy. Gotta cover him.

Reply/Quote
May end up competitive?
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:00 PM)M.W. Wrote: May end up competitive?

Yep. Tie game. Really pulling for Denver.

Reply/Quote
How much you want to bet the KC fans are complaining about the roughing the kicker call? LOL
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:08 PM)cinci4life Wrote: How much you want to bet the KC fans are complaining about the roughing the kicker call? LOL

You know they are. After watching Mahomes last week and his drama (kids starting to act like an entitled little punk), they all feel like everything should go their way and that their crap doesn't stink. Man, Denver D is bringing some heat.

Reply/Quote
#2 for #3!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:18 PM)M.W. Wrote: #2 for #3!

Damn Bronco's. Love it! Up a TD against KC? More to that than appears to the eye. 

Reply/Quote
Might be the weakest DPI i've ever seen.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:33 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Might be the weakest DPI i've ever seen.

Im a little delayed, which play? Kelcy?

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Im a little delayed, which play? Kelcy?

Yes. When replay showed Kelce grab the defender first.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 07:44 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Yes. When replay showed Kelce grab the defender first.

Wink

I think Denver does this today!

Reply/Quote
That holding call against KC with the input of that dude is going to have KC fans screaming.

Reply/Quote
Cincinnati getting some love during this game.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2022, 08:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cincinnati getting some love during this game.

Yeah, the Chiefs fans got reminded of that game again and again and again LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ugh, really bummed to see the chiefs win. I was hoping the Donks would knock them off. Now it's up to the Titans to save the AFC from having to go through Kansas City.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
The game was on local ABC here, so why did somebody have to stream it? But it's another game that shows the Chiefs are beatable. That fumble scoop looked like an old Bengals' play. Why didn't they review that play more? Could the runner have been down when he got stripped? Yes, if they have to go on the road, KC might not make it out of the first round.
Reply/Quote