Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs/Broncos game
Just saw something I don’t recall ever seeing before. Chiefs with the ball. 1 player goes in motion from left to right side. Then a second, then a 3rd. All left to right. Looked brilliant but as the announcer said, he thought they even confused themselves cause the play was botched. Just found it very intriguing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 09:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just saw something I don’t recall ever seeing before. Chiefs with the ball. 1 player goes in motion from left to right side. Then a second, then a 3rd. All left to right. Looked brilliant but as the announcer said, he thought they even confused themselves cause the play was botched. Just found it very intriguing.

How many you had now Harley ?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:32 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How many you had now Harley ?

Why do you say? I seriously don’t recall seeing that before. I know we’ve lined 3 receivers up, but not in motion one after the other. Oh, and I’ve had 4.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why do you say? I seriously don’t recall seeing that before. I know we’ve lined 3 receivers up, but not in motion one after the other. Oh, and I’ve had 4.

Just messing wuth ya,

Not sure I have either ? I'm half watching the game
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:52 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just messing wuth ya,

Not sure I have either ? I'm half watching the game

Actually wish there was a hilight. Yet, since they messed it up? Doubt it. And I knew you were messing, I took no offense at all brother.

Reply/Quote
Just saw Witten say the guy needs to use both hands and not just one to catch the TD when the defender was called for PI because he was holding the dudes arm.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's looking like KC's bubble is about to be burst ?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 11:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's looking like KC's bubble is about to be burst ?

Not when you have Mahomes....

Complete a left hand throw? Like it’s unreal.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 12:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Not when you have Mahomes....

Complete a left hand throw? Like it’s unreal.

I only watched that last drive but man he looked good even if he didn’t light up the scoreboard like previous games. Kids got skills and left everything on the field.
Reply/Quote