The other 2 tight ends had 4 receptions for 41 yards

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Great job!
Reply/Quote
Huge !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Awesome
Reply/Quote
Maybe Kelce was still feeling the COV a bit. That shit can slow you down, and we may have gotten the assist. BUT…the D did a hell of a job keeping him contained regardless of whether he was feeling down or not.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Yes that was a shocker.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The defense did a good job today. When the sky was falling in the first half they were worn the heck out!
Reply/Quote
Good, hate that guy, he tears people up.
Reply/Quote
I knew getting Wilson back would be huge, but didn't expect us to completely check Kelce like that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:03 PM)pally Wrote: Travis Kelce had 5 receptions for 25 yards and 1 TD

Some around here will call you a liar over this information Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Some around here will call you a liar over this information Cool

stopped Tyreek too
just couldnt tackle Williams all day
but who the F cares...we are AFC N champs!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I knew getting Wilson back would be huge, but didn't expect us to completely check Kelce like that.

I have 0 proof, but it looked like they had Tre Flowers on TC a lot. Dude is 6'3 205
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Luckily we will have Pratt back next game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 09:03 PM)pally Wrote: Travis Kelce had 5 receptions for 25 yards and 1 TD

I noticed this as well. Lou did a great job closing the TE position, while still defending the rest of the field. Keep that up and we lose another weakness on D.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have 0 proof, but it looked like they had Tre Flowers on TC a lot. Dude is 6'3 205

They had Flowers on Kelce every 3rd down in man coverage. I'm pretty sure Flowers only gave up 1 catch vs Kelce.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have 0 proof, but it looked like they had Tre Flowers on TC a lot. Dude is 6'3 205

Yep, he got confused on the goal line TD but wasn’t bad most the day.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 10:02 PM)kalibengal Wrote: stopped Tyreek too
just couldnt tackle Williams all day
but who the F cares...we are AFC N champs!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
We made a conscious decision to try and take Kelcie & Hill away and we did that for the most part. After we put Flowers on him, he got nada (2nd half).
Reply/Quote

Yup.  I didn't pay much attention to it throughout the game, but I imagine they had to use their TE's to chip a lot more with both starting T's out.
Reply/Quote