Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antonio Brown to Twitter critic "Trade me and see how I'll do."
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/17/antonio-brown-to-twitter-critic-trade-me-find-out-how-id-do-elsewhere/

What an idiot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn Popcorn

Reply/Quote
Does the twitter guy have the authority to trade him? Dude takes criticism slightly better than Trump.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'd trade him to Cleveland for Gordon just for the lulz.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Does the twitter guy have the authority to trade him?  Dude takes criticism slightly better than Trump.

At least you get it. Im seeing articles that are saying that he wants to be traded. 

Not to excuse his reply, it's disappointing coming from what should be a veteran leader, but he's not demanding a trade. 
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: At least you get it. Im seeing articles that are saying that he wants to be traded. 

Not to excuse his reply, it's disappointing coming from what should be a veteran leader, but he's not demanding a trade. 

I honestly don't think he realizes how stupid he looks and is. But i agree, he's not asking to be traded, just fatmouthing about his bloated ego.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: At least you get it. Im seeing articles that are saying that he wants to be traded. 

Just dumb on his part.  The Steelers have enough distractions without Brown creating another one.  Now he's going to have to clarify his remarks and the media will still speculate on them.  
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I honestly don't think he realizes how stupid he looks

I know, that haircut, right??
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:40 PM)Whatever Wrote: Just dumb on his part.  The Steelers have enough distractions without Brown creating another one.  Now he's going to have to clarify his remarks and the media will still speculate on them.  

Or just threaten to break their jaw.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Or just threaten to break their jaw.

Or claim they're racists.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 10:53 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I know, that haircut, right??

(09-17-2018, 10:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Or just threaten to break their jaw.

(09-17-2018, 10:57 PM)Whatever Wrote: Or claim they're racists.

What a massive douchenugget.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote