Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chiefs @ Steelers Game Day Thread
1:00PM on Local 12 CBS with Ian Eagle & Dan Fouts calling the game.

All game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
For three years I went to high school in the Shawnee Mission, KS area and today I am a Chief's fan again! (Senior year in Cincinnati)
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 12:47 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: For three years I went to high school in the Shawnee Mission, KS area and today I am a Chief's fan again! (Senior year in Cincinnati)

Will be at work but 

Go Chiefs !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Should be a track meet. 34-31 Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Definitely a Chiefs fan today.

Reply/Quote
Chiefs leading 7-zip early.. Mahomes threw a BB from the 20 something.  Here's to wishing nothing but bad things for the Squats.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
They look pretty crappy

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 02:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They look pretty crappy

Well they ARE crappy. Now they're playing crappy..  Here's to a whole lot of crappy from them. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who is #20 and wow, does he suck a lot!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Wow.. Looking like both the squats and rats are gonna suffer the same fate.. Get eaten apart early and often..  Life is  good at times ya know? 

Reply/Quote
go patty mahones go, make fat ben beat you, they gonna lose after 3 picks
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 01:19 PM)Fullrock Wrote: Should be a track meet. 34-31 Chiefs.

uh no, this fat ben, should have retired by now.
Reply/Quote
Raglan looking really weak with tackling .

Reply/Quote
I'm actually watching Stains/Saints game because they look to be the better team thus far. Pittsburgh gonna go 0-1-1.
Reply/Quote
Yack-yack.. Boswell looking like Nugent suddenly..  Keep up the lousy work young man..

Reply/Quote
Wow, looking like blowing that lead against Cleveland really sucked the soul out of the Steelers. I had KC winning this game, but 21-0, in the 1st qtr, in Pittsburgh??

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
21-0

Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Patrick Mahomes getting to pad his stats today as the Stealers look atrocious in coverage. WIDE open receivers.
Reply/Quote
Poor squats fans.. Their heroes suck for once.. lol  21-zip.. It's Bengalesque. (in more ways than one)  

Reply/Quote
This really warms my heart seeing the Steelers in shambles
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote