Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs VS Eagles game thread
Surprised no one made a thread yet for the Super Bowl

At this point they are reviewing a tough Devonta Smith catch that looks just like the Jamarr catch.

You’ve gotta call this incomplete if Jamarr’s catch was incomplete
-Housh
Reply/Quote
New meme template gonna get lit

Attached Files Image(s)

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Everybody talks about Joe’s receivers. Eagles have great receivers and a far better line.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Patrick “Pigpen” Mahomes
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Do the announcers not realize the Chiefs lost a possession with the defensive TD. I know Eagles have done a good job possessing the ball, but you can’t act like that didn’t happen

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 10:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Surprised no one made a thread yet for the Super Bowl

At this point they are reviewing a tough Devonta Smith catch that looks just like the Jamarr catch.

You’ve gotta call this incomplete if Jamarr’s catch was incomplete

I don’t know. Five minutes and irrefutable evidence don’t seem to go hand in hand.

Reply/Quote
Some real Benny Hinn shit going on in that Chiefs locker room. I thought Mahomes dun got crippled.
Reply/Quote
That catch was insane if it stands.

Reply/Quote
My biggest take away from this game is how badly I want the Bengals to have an O Line like the Eagles have.
Reply/Quote
Looked good to me.

Reply/Quote
Left foot was still down

Reply/Quote
Eagles have to keep playing risky. Go for it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Philly's QB sneak is just scary
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2023, 11:10 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: My biggest take away from this game is how badly I want the Bengals to have an O Line like the Eagles have.

I don't think either QB has taken a sack.
Reply/Quote
From what I can tell, the Eagles oline is not big and getting push, but they are very agile and adept at picking up whatever KC sends at them
Reply/Quote
The legendary Eagles defense is still in the locker room.

Reply/Quote
Eagles on offense have been slow vs the play clock all game.
Reply/Quote
Eagles are in trouble now
Reply/Quote
Chiefs in a good spot now.
Reply/Quote
The last two TD plays are embarrassing. Go in motion and turn back and nobody covers you.

Reply/Quote