Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs VS Eagles game thread
(02-13-2023, 01:11 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: You can’t call a hold within 5 yards of the LOs unless it’s in the back or the WR is past the defender.

This conversation is going no where.  It will come out tomorrow with someone you deem much smarter than me, and then maybe you would consider that this to be true.

It hasn't come out yet,

FWIW, I didn't question your rational thinking for not knowing the rule. I questioned it for asserting it was done as some "KC must win" scheme. Either way I should not have done it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 09:41 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Dude admitted he held and said he hoped the refs would "let it ride."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10065429-eagles-james-bradberry-admits-to-holding-hoped-refs-would-let-it-ride

He did grab his jersey for what couldn't have even been a full second. Obviously call that there is ridiculous. Not saying the NFL did this intentionally but they have to do better. Maybe have penalties reviewed in the final 2 minutes. I also can't wrap my head around how they overturned the Smith catch earlier in the game. Officiating just can't be the cause of who wins the superbowl and it was last night.
Reply/Quote
Second least penalties called in SB history, Phil shoots self in foot with fumble return for TD and punt return to 5 yard line... down 10 at half, KC lead by best QB in the game now takes control in 2nd half.. enough said
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote