Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs VS Eagles game thread
(02-13-2023, 12:08 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: And after letting them play all night the refs decide to make their presence known with the SB on the line.

Last year all over again.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Why are folks hating on Mahomes? He's never used his ankle as an excuse.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eagles will still have a little time left
Reply/Quote
I thought you could hold within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage? Or am I wrong?
Reply/Quote
Tainted Super Bowl with a fraud champion.
Reply/Quote
Nobody could have predicted a tiki tak penalty at the endo of the game that changes the outcome...
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:11 AM)samhain Wrote: Tainted Super Bowl with a fraud champion.

Stop it. There's nothing "fraud" about the KC Chiefs

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are folks hating on Mahomes? He's never used his ankle as an excuse.

I don’t really hate him. He’s the best player in the game.

I don’t like Goodell/NFL refs. They do a good job of letting them play all night until the very end - very suspicious yet again.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Stop it. There's nothing "fraud" about the KC Chiefs

Two superbowls and two horrible calls at the end..

Are the chiefs good, yea… was that a hold? They didn’t call it all night.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Stop it. There's nothing "fraud" about the KC Chiefs

Two championship games decided by penalties. This one far worse than the AFC title game.  Asterisk champs.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:11 AM)samhain Wrote: Tainted Super Bowl with a fraud champion.

Meh Eagles lost because they lost but that penalty just ending the game is a summary of the season on a whole.

Iffy penalties deciding wins and losses. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
But Rodger says we don’t have an officiating issue. GTFO. Chiefs got the Steelers treatment and the. Some for the last 6 weeks. Disgusting.
Reply/Quote
YES!! The NFL wants KC to win because......

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:14 AM)Synric Wrote: Meh Eagles lost because they lost but that penalty just ending the game is a summary of the season on a whole.

Iffy penalties deciding wins and losses. 

They let them play the whole game right up until that crucial call.  Terrible.
Reply/Quote
Eagles had two calls on that one drive that should not have went their way, soooo...chiefs win but it was great game
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are folks hating on Mahomes? He's never used his ankle as an excuse.

Neither did Pigpen. He just makes sure we can all see how injured he is so everyone can gush about his toughness.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Reid gave credit to the OL & QB.
Reply/Quote
And Carlos Dunlap gets a ring…
Reply/Quote
Kelce gonna make me hate UC along with the Ohio State fans.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2023, 12:15 AM)Fnbs010 Wrote: Eagles had two calls on that one drive that should not have went their way, soooo...chiefs win but it was great game

Which two? The calls were reviewed frame by frame. They weren't bogus like the defensive holding call that gave KC the game.  
Reply/Quote