Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs: Way too Early Weather Forecast
Should be an excellent game. Both teams are built along similar lines. Assuming we get Logan Wilson and Reader back we hopefully can bring the heat to Mahomes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are going to need the coaches best game plans on both offense and defense this week…and of course execution by the players
Reply/Quote
We gave them a lot of passing plays to go over in the film room so let's switch it up and run it down their throat. Shorten the game. Obviously Mixon will get most of the carries but Perine should get plenty of chances to pound the rock. It would be cool if we even designed a play where he was a lead blocker (basically a fullback) for one play.

Reply/Quote
I’m getting mid 50s and cloudy
Reply/Quote
Midweek forecast. Looks like snow is currently out of the forecast but it will be colder. High of 32 and low of 17…. 4 days to kickoff. Would love to see some snow reappear.
Reply/Quote
It's right on the edge of a front coming through. Right now I see rain and a high of 64 on Saturday with the rain stopping and temps plunging overnight. 28 degrees at game time but windy so it feels like 18.

But. If the front stalls we could easily get rain and 60s on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:31 AM)Roland Wrote: It's right on the edge of a front coming through.  Right now I see rain and a high of 64 on Saturday with the rain stopping and temps plunging overnight.  28 degrees at game time but windy so it feels like 18.

But.  If the front stalls we could easily get rain and 60s on Sunday.

Yep…could go either way. In face I would guess it will be warmer than cold if I had to guess
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I have absolutely no idea what the hell I was thinking. I guess I was thinking of their early season struggles? Yikes, that one is bad.

Their offense was slacking mostly in the beginning of the season, specifically Mahommes playing like crap. 

They stopped throwing less INTs, and tidy up other things and just like that came back. Reid is a beast!
Reply/Quote
Give me a blizzard.
Reply/Quote
It's still nude sunbathing weather here...not that anyone will ever see me nude sunbathing. 5 am right now as I'm posting this and it's still tshirt weather..
Tshirt weather on December 29th? I hope we at least get one good hard frost before spring if for no other reason than to kill some of the SC bugs..No fun waking up in the dark to see those dinosaurs roaming the kitchen..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 05:21 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Give me a blizzard.

Updated forecast…not a blizzard but snow is back in the picture 

Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High around 35F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Higher wind gusts possible
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 01:48 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Updated forecast…not a blizzard but snow is back in the picture 

Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High around 35F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Higher wind gusts possible

Lets run it on them if we got snow and wind gusts. Kind of plays into our hands.
Reply/Quote
Not sure how I feel... on one hand you assume nasty weather benefits the Bengals. But we are team that excels at passing just as well as KC.

Our run game is too up and down to be relied on IMO.

Nasty Weather means more Kelce... which wouldn't be good
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not sure how I feel... on one hand you assume nasty weather benefits the Bengals.  But we are team that excels at passing just as well as KC.

I guess it depends on who executes better, doesn't it? If we block well in the run game it definitely is an advantage for us cause we 
can pass it too well as you say. Burrow also knows the PBS wind gusts I assume much better than Mahomes.

True on Kelce, he would be their go to if they cannot run the ball but he will be anyways. He is key, but you have to think gusts and
snow take a way a lot of the deep balls and we still will have to tackle extremely well cause they will be going underneath using their
YAC players.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not sure how I feel... on one hand you assume nasty weather benefits the Bengals.  But we are team that excels at passing just as well as KC.

KC's running attack isn't bad either, they just do more of a RBBC.
CEH and Williams combine for 242 carries for 970 yards and 60 rec for another 532 yards. 1502 yards total on 302 touches. 12 TDs total.
Mixon, by comparison, has 305 touches for 1433 total yards and 16 total TDs.

When looking at the whole team's rushing, Chiefs are 20th in rushing attempts and 17th in rushing yards.
Bengals, by comparison, are 16th in rushing attempts and 22nd in rushing yards.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 06:28 PM)ochocincos Wrote: KC's running attack isn't bad either, they just do more of a RBBC.
CEH and Williams combine for 242 carries for 970 yards and 60 rec for another 532 yards. 1502 yards total on 302 touches. 12 TDs total.
Mixon, by comparison, has 305 touches for 1433 total yards and 16 total TDs.

When looking at the whole team's rushing, Chiefs are 20th in rushing attempts and 17th in rushing yards.
Bengals, by comparison, are 16th in rushing attempts and 22nd in rushing yards.

Is CEH playing is the question? I thought he had a hurt collar bone or something?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 06:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Is CEH playing is the question? I thought he had a hurt collar bone or something?

It doesn't really matter whether he does or not.
Williams is actually outperforming him (856 total yards compared to CEH's 646), and Williams can handle the full load periodically when needed.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 07:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It doesn't really matter whether he does or not.
Williams is actually outperforming him (856 total yards compared to CEH's 646), and Williams can handle the full load periodically when needed.

Just different type of backs is all. CEH is more of a scat back, Darrell Williams is more of a bell cow.

I think it matters depth wise as a lot of things will matter in this game and CEH is dangerous after the catch.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 07:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just different type of backs is all. CEH is more of a scat back, Darrell Williams is more of a bell cow.

I think it matters depth wise as a lot of things will matter in this game and CEH is dangerous after the catch.

Big thing to worry about with Williams is he's a really good pass catching RB.
I can see Chiefs going to him a lot in the flat and getting yardage outside.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 07:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Big thing to worry about with Williams is he's a really good pass catching RB.
I can see Chiefs going to him a lot in the flat and getting yardage outside.

Yes, they are both really good catching balls and getting YAC. This scares me more than their running game honestly.
Reply/Quote