Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Walton Arrested - Again. Released - Again.
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article237532529.html

This guy is a class A moron. Seriously. They actually installed him as a starter and gave him a gigantic opportunity.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
NFL career over.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 01:41 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article237532529.html

This guy is a class A moron. Seriously. They actually installed him as a starter and gave him a gigantic opportunity.

hes too small a fish to keep  rules say gotta throw em back
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Quote:“We were made aware of a police matter earlier this morning regarding Mark Walton,” Dolphins general manager Chris Grier. “We hold our players to a high standard and take these matters very seriously. We will have no further comment at this time.”

I guess those 3 arrests in 3 months earlier this year didn't hurt his high standards in Miami's eyes.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, punched a pregnant woman.

His defense: trying to induce early labor before his NFL career ended.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Awesome intelligent pick by The great Duke Tobin.
Reply/Quote
Too bad for Walton he's not as good as Tyreek Hill...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I really think someone should beat these guys in the head with their own helmet. I will tell you what, if this was my daughter this guy would be on youtube getting beat to a living shit with anything I could find. Big ass *****, hitting women and a pregnant one at that. My father would have beat me if I did this. I wouldn't have to worry about the girls Dad.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 03:01 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Yeah, punched a pregnant woman.

His defense: trying to induce early labor before his NFL career ended.

That is some Grade-A smack talk right there.  Kudos!

On another note, looks like the Bengals were right to get rid of this hoodlum when they did.  Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well shoot. Another badass who raises his hands against a woman. How defining.

Reply/Quote
he probably made more $$$ than I make in my entire working career. Sad

I feel like punching him now.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 06:21 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I really think someone should beat these guys in the head with their own helmet. I will tell you what, if this was my daughter this guy would be on youtube getting beat to a living shit with anything I could find. Big ass *****, hitting women and a pregnant one at that. My father would have beat me if I did this. I wouldn't have to worry about the girls Dad.

Agreed.  Only violence can reduce violence.  Most men I know would be beating pregnant women left and right if we weren't scared of our dads, the woman's dad, and various other strapping men beating us to death on youtube.
Reply/Quote
We should all be violent to teach violence a lesson.
Reply/Quote
well he is in cuffs again.... Dude is beyond done.
Reply/Quote
Who cares. The guy was barely ever a Bengal.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote