Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Will Win Super Bowl
(02-03-2020, 02:25 PM)kevin Wrote: The Chiefs did win.  

It shows what Bengals will need.  A good young QB.  We have the RB.  Top talent WR's.  A dominate monster of a TE as both KC & 49ers had and Patriots use to have.  An Offensive Line that can Block the best Defenses in NFL.  A Defense that can keep you in the game against best Offenses in NFL, and that takes a pass rush but also sideline to sideline play making linebackers, and good D Backs, and able to stop the run as KC did against Tennessee & 49ers...Bengals have a long way to go to have such a team.  They can get some of this added to team in 2020, but not all of it.  Bengals focus should be the QB Burrow, a Top Tackle Blocker and a Top 4-3 LB.   That would be a good start in the draft IF the Mike Brown Family has the heart to field a Super Bowl team like dear old Dad Paul Brown.

We do NOT have a dominate monster of a TE.   Still, we need QB, OT, LB more.   Don't put the cart before the horse.  

The Patriots and now the Chiefs show how you WIN the Super Bowl.  Now Bengals need to go get the players.  The Bengals don't have had the players for play-off wins.  Not by these blue prints.  The 2015 team could have at 8-0, but Dalton got injured.  Eifert at TE and Green at WR were hard to defend.  2015 was probably best team and 2005, but our QB's got taken out by Pittsburgh.   Chiefs don't win without Mahomes, so injuries are a good excuse, to those who say different.  

Mike Brown, the Super Bowl is WHY you pay Offensive Linemen.  Never ever again say, " Why should I pay Offensive Linemen ".  Your Dad Paul Brown knew WHY in his Championships.

I think you forgot to mention coaching. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2020, 02:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think you forgot to mention coaching. 

Zac took over one lousy team and a lot of awful players.  This team was at rock bottom before Zac was hired.  So the jury is still out on Zac since the team he took over was just so awful when Marvin fired. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
This season, though I did watch most of the Bengal's games I followed the Chiefs more closely having gone to high school in that area and still having family there. Going back to how the 49ers beat the Bengals twice I was really rooting for the the Chiefs in the Super Bowl and at the bar I went to I did a touchdown dance after the Chiefs got a TD in the first half.

Still, it was shocking how they came back and won. The Chief's biggest regular season win came about halfway, when they hit a last second field goal to beat the Vikings. It was the second game started by backup Matt Moore, and he might have won against Green Bay the week before but Aaron Rogers threw a couple of sick, impossible TD's. Anyway, had the Chiefs lost the Vikings game it would have changed their whole season because when Patrick Mahomes came back a week later he lost to the Titans. It was the Chief's last loss though.

Today is the big ticker tape celebration in Kansas City, although they have probably been partying there since Sunday night.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2020, 03:13 AM)kevin Wrote: Zac took over one lousy team and a lot of awful players.  This team was at rock bottom before Zac was hired.  So the jury is still out on Zac since the team he took over was just so awful when Marvin fired. 

Honestly, i don't think this organization has a "rock bottom". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2020, 02:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Honestly, i don't think this organization has a "rock bottom". 

Getting swept by the Browns last season was pretty close lol

Reply/Quote