Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs cut corner...
Evidently this is the same idiot the Raiders cut for waving a gun around threatening people online. https://www.facebook.com/225093974869443/posts/914142602631240/
Reply/Quote
What was he doing in Vegas on Friday night before a Saturday walk through and conference championship game on Sunday?

Never mind, don't answer that.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:02 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: What was he doing in Vegas on Friday night before a Saturday walk through and conference championship game on Sunday?

Never mind, don't answer that.

Well he doesn't sound like a winner but I will try to answer anyway because he wasn't going to be available Sunday no matter what.

Quote:A cornerback who went to the Raiders with the 19th overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft, Arnette was a huge disappointment and was released in November of 2021 after a video surfaced of him displaying a gun and making threats. But the Chiefs decided to give Arnette a chance by signing him to a reserve/futures contract.

But he wasn't going to even have a chance to play this Sunday.  He was signed to a reserve/futures contract.  

Quote:Unlike standard contracts, reserve/futures contracts don’t put players on the active roster, so Arnette won’t be playing for the Chiefs during the postseason. Instead, the reserve/futures contract means he will be on the Chiefs’ 90-player offseason roster.

That said I guess he was not willing to even do what it takes to even have a chance to be with the Chiefs next year. So he got cut.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Sign him to the biggest ever Bengals CB signing.. On second thought..maybe not..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote