Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs fans online crying a different tune tonight...
(12-04-2022, 10:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Anyone who thinks our fans melt down after a loss needs to read that thread - we are not in their league in terms of melting down.

Yes they make us look high class!

Telling each other to F off and one guy told the other he will stomp him. Even worse is the vulgar name calling.

They match and maybe even surpass us in the overreaction category. I thought I was bad. We just beat them yet its still not even fun to read that forum.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:41 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The team was 0-2 and the season was lost. The coach should be fired, the team lost its mojo.

We lose a wr for a few weeks and it's we can't make the playoffs, the season is toast....

Our fans meltdown just as hard as anyone else in the league and to act like they don't is just false. Look at the gameday thread, look at the titles of threads on this board from the start of the season or after the Browns game. 

Every fanbase rages like this, fan is short for fanatic.

I didn't say we don't have our meltdown moments - I said that thread makes them seem calm by comparison. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:44 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yes they make us look high class!

Telling each other to F off and one guy told the other he will stomp him. Even worse is the vulgar name calling.

They match and maybe even surpass us in the overreaction category. I thought I was bad.  We just beat them yet its still not even fun to read that forum.

Yep! I don't see us calling each other vulgar names or threatening physical violence. Probably part of them being one of the worst trash talking fanbases in sports.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: I didn't say we don't have our meltdown moments - I said that thread makes them seem calm by comparison. 

Oh!!! That's fair, I misread that and thought you were saying we didn't melt down around here lol.

When the word of Chase's injury came out it was time to shut it down for the year around here. Silliest thing I've seen in awhile. 

In order of complaining fanbases though, I still rank the Steelers and Cowboy fans above Chiefs fans when it comes to the salty tears.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
They are blaming their own mistakes. They seem to be forgetting Boyd dropping a wide open TD and zero points at the end of the half. Apparently they get to take away Kelsey’s fumble and win but we can’t take away the dropped TD. Oh and the Bengals knelt in it at the end or they would have won by ten.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:58 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are blaming their own mistakes. They seem to be forgetting Boyd dropping a wide open TD and zero points at the end of the half. Apparently they get to take away Kelsey’s fumble and win but we can’t take away the dropped TD. Oh and the Bengals knelt in it at the end or they would have won by ten.

Cant believe Boyd dropped that pass. He still made some key contributions this game though. 

Yet how does somebody that sure handed let that one fall, wow. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati is where the Chiefs go to die since 1984.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote