Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs look terrible
Feeling really good about Sunday the Chiefs look absolutely awful against the Packers
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Nice seeing them struggle offensively against a decidedly average Packer defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about their offense their defense scares me with the pressure they can get on a qb.
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If I remember right the Patriots didn't look so hot after a Monday night game right before playing us either...Every team wets the bed at least a game or two in the NFL. Nothing new to see here really. Most teams are going to get smacked around in Green Bay.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 11:38 PM)Sweetness Wrote: If I remember right the Patriots didn't look so hot after a Monday night game right before playing us either...Every team wets the bed at least a game or two in the NFL. Nothing new to see here really. Most teams are going to get smacked around in Green Bay.

The Chiefs wet the bed last week too, and they haven't even had a TD to a WR in 22 games. 22!!! The Chiefs have one of the worst QBs in the league, and they just have a running game. That's it on offense. Their defense is all front 7. Their secondary is alright, but it gets propped up on how well the front 7 does.
Reply/Quote
Their front 4 are strong, and they get the best CB back next week.

On D, focus on Charles and Kearse and I think they will be in good shape.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Alex Smith is Hot Garbage, he is AWFUL at throwing the ball down field !!
Reply/Quote
Not concerned at all. They look so listless on offense.

Contain Charles, avoid turnovers on offense, and an easy win.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
You guys are far too confident. They got torn apart by the best QB in the league and still ended only 10 points behind (with some garbage time play of course)

It would be unwise to overlook this team. They are very good. The Packers and Broncos are both very good teams as well. The Chiefs aren't losing to nobodies.
Reply/Quote
I'm worried more about the Chiefs defense...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:17 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You guys are far too confident. They got torn apart by the best QB in the league and still ended only 10 points behind (with some garbage time play of course)

It would be unwise to overlook this team. They are very good. The Packers and Broncos are both very good teams as well. The Chiefs aren't losing to nobodies.

The Bengals will not overlook anyone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 11:38 PM)Sweetness Wrote: If I remember right the Patriots didn't look so hot after a Monday night game right before playing us either...Every team wets the bed at least a game or two in the NFL. Nothing new to see here really. Most teams are going to get smacked around in Green Bay.

the cheifs are not and will never be the patriots with tom brady lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/29/andy-reid-were-moving-on-to-cincinnati/

check out the last paragraph

or the quote from the power rankings lol

12. Chiefs (1-2; No. 8): They’re on to Cincinnati. Where they’ll also be on to 1-3.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 02:17 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You guys are far too confident. They got torn apart by the best QB in the league and still ended only 10 points behind (with some garbage time play of course)

we are far from nobodys...
Reply/Quote
3-0 for both of us! Happy for you guys as well!
Reply/Quote
Chiefs will come to PBS looking for a win. What Bengals team will show up? The 3-0 team or our infamous Bungles?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 07:27 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Chiefs will come to PBS looking for a win. What Bengals team will show up? The 3-0 team or our infamous Bungles?

October?...  Check.

1:00 PM eastern?...  Check.

Overhyped team with an overhyped coach coming to town?...  Check

Bengals 24 - Chefs 16
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
My boss is a Chiefs fan and he thinks Cincy is gonna mop the floor with them.

I don't see it. A team most of us want to overlook. A game the team should win.

Nah man - I've seen it too many times before. The media is warming up to us. We're gonna lose.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
There have been years past I would be dreading this game.
I'm so excited about this game right now, I can't stand it. I watched The Chiefs offensive line look horrible Monday night. This Bengal defense should have a lot of fun with them. This will be their second away game in a row on a shortened week after Monday night also. This should be a really good game for the home team.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote