Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child sex slave in Nashville prison for killing man who used her
(11-21-2017, 09:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So do you think he knew? When it says bought her do they mean for a trick or actually bought her? If he knew she was unwilling I don’t have a problem with her killing her rapist.

I think a 43 year old man who picked up a 16 year old and was naked with her in bed either knew he buying her for sex or intended to have sex with a 16 year old.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-21-2017, 09:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think a 43 year old man who picked up a 16 year old and was naked with her in bed either knew he buying her for sex or intended to have sex with a 16 year old.

No I mean did he know she was unwilling. If he thought she was a willing participant, even at 16, then I have more of a problem with her killing him. On the other hand if he knew she was unwilling then it’s rape, and while the law cares, I don’t if a woman kills a rapist on the scene or ten years later.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-21-2017, 10:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No I mean did he know she was unwilling. If he thought she was a willing participant, even at 16, then I have more of a problem with her killing him.  On the other hand if he knew she was unwilling then it’s rape, and while the law cares, I don’t if a woman kills a rapist on the scene or ten years later.

Oh, I'd bet he knew she was unwilling as she had a pimp.

Maybe he just rolled around town looking for willing 16 year olds though.  Maybe.
(11-21-2017, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, I'd bet he knew she was unwilling as she had a pimp.

Maybe he just rolled around town looking for willing 16 year olds though.  Maybe.

Pimp doesn’t mean unwilling in any way. It makes a difference in my opinion if he was aware that she was unwilling. Just trying to figure that out. Sex with a willing 16 year old does not justify murder to me. Rape does so what he knew or didn’t know matters.

Either way though her experience should mitigate her actions.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(11-21-2017, 10:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pimp doesn’t mean unwilling in any way.

Right.  Got it.

Thanks.
(11-21-2017, 07:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And if there were anything that pointed to the person she killed hitting, chocking, pointing a gun; then that would be justification to kill him. Seems those were totally separate statements to illustrate her way of life, not what happened on that evening. She simply said I was afraid and IF he did something. As I said: that's the part of the story I'm missing.

If a kid grew up rough on the streets was beat, abused, and tortured. He was forced into the gang life as a juvenile because his dad and grandfather were in the gang. He goes in a robs a place and kills the cashier because the cashier is in a rival gang, a gang that had beat him up in the past. Is the kid responsible for murder? 

I have no idea. I’m also not sure how that is relevant to a sex slave who was beaten, raped and verbally abused.
(11-21-2017, 10:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Right.  Got it.

Thanks.

Wtf? I’m more in agreement with you than not, and if you aren’t aware that pimp doesn’t mean forced I’m sorry.

(11-21-2017, 11:00 PM)Benton Wrote: I have no idea. I’m also not sure how that is relevant to a sex slave who was beaten, raped and verbally abused.

So you have no idea if the person in my scenario is responsible for the murder; however, you can mitigate her murder of a man who for all we know never beat, raped, or verbally abused anyone?

She murders her pimp, I'm right there with you. She murders someone that beat or raped her, I'm right there with you. She murders a john that for all we know paid for sex from someone that was willing to sell it I had questions.

Someone in this very forum once chose not to answer a direct question because he told me he didn't like to make assumptions in murder cases and anyone that did so was rash. I wonder whatever happened to that guy. 

The relevance is both can point to their history as mitigation for committing murder unless you think juveniles are not forced into gangs with being beaten and abused,  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-21-2017, 10:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pimp doesn’t mean unwilling in any way. It makes a difference in my opinion if he was aware that she was unwilling. Just trying to figure that out. Sex with a willing 16 year old does not justify murder to me. Rape does so what he knew or didn’t know matters.

Either way though her experience should mitigate her actions.
This is where I'm at with this particular case and why I stated I must be missing something. What did the guy she murdered do other that pay for sex without asking for birth certificate first? 

(11-21-2017, 11:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wtf?  I’m more in agreement with you than not, and if you aren’t aware that pimp doesn’t mean forced I’m sorry.

So your contention is that women who are pimped out for sex are not forced.

Okie dokie.
(11-21-2017, 09:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

The gist of the thread is that the law was changed to protect girls like the victim in this case.

Yet she is serving a life sentence.

So the law change would do what in this case?

Wait for it........

It's coming..........

It's almost here........

here it is....

Mitigate the murder. 

(11-21-2017, 11:17 PM)GMDino Wrote: So your contention is that women who are pimped out for sex are not forced.

Okie dokie.

It’s not my contention, it’s what it is. The vast majority of prostitures choose to be prostitutes. Did you really think that most who work for a pimp are sex slaves?

Here a little more on the actual events of the case as if they matter:

http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-brown-heres-why-teen-was-sentenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

Quote:Details of the 2006 trial at least can help better explain the charges against the teen and why a jury sided with prosecutors on a life sentence.

Prosecutors say Brown killed Johnny Allen, 43, in order to steal from him — she took several firearms and his pants, which contained his wallet. They also pointed to her past drug use and criminal juvenile record in an attempt to show a pattern in her life.

Allen was found dead in a pool of blood in his bed. Authorities say he was face down and had his hands under his head, as though he was sleeping when he was shot in the back of the head, court documents show.

Brown told Nashville police officers Allen picked her up at a Sonic Drive-In and took her back to his home and they got into his bed. He started touching her under the covers and Brown told police she thought he was reaching for a gun, so she pulled out a .40-caliber handgun from her purse and shot him in the head, court documents show.

Initially, she denied she was a prostitute and that they'd had sex.

(11-21-2017, 11:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here a little more on the actual events of the case as if they matter:

http://www.newsweek.com/cyntoia-brown-heres-why-teen-was-sentenced-life-after-claiming-she-was-sex-718766

That doesn't look good. And most anyone would deny he/she was a prostitute.

Now it looks worse than the kid who robs a store.
(11-21-2017, 11:48 PM)Dill Wrote: That doesn't look good. And most anyone would deny he/she was a prostitute.

Now it looks worse than the kid who robs a store.

Whoo yeah.  Almost like she was a scared teen who was being pimped out, voluntarily or course.  Probably should have just gotten the chair and been done with it.  Can't do enough to protect 43 year old guys picking up those willing, teen prostitutes for consensual sex!  I'm sure "Kut-throat" was simply helping this girl fulfill her dream of being paid to have sex with older men.
(11-22-2017, 12:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: Whoo yeah.  Almost like she was a scared teen who was being pimped out, voluntarily or course.  Probably should have just gotten the chair and been done with it.  Can't do enough to protect 43 year old guys picking up those willing, teen prostitutes for consensual sex!  I'm sure "Kut-throat" was simply helping this girl fulfill her dream of being paid to have sex with older men.

I never said she was willing. I asked if he knew she was unwilling. Then you said that her having a pimp meant she was unwilling. I said that does not itself prove anything of the sort which then led to the hissy fit you just posted.

(11-22-2017, 12:05 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I never said she was willing. I asked if he knew she was unwilling. Then you said that her having a pimp meant she was unwilling. I said that does not itself prove anything of the sort which then led to the hissy fit you just posted.

Yep.  Plausible deniability given to the 43 year old who picked up the 16 year old for sex.

Seems legit.

I mean clearly the stats will show how "The vast majority of prostitutes choose to be prostitutes"...and the pimps are just what, managers?

That must be it.

Sorry for the "hissy fit".  Clearly we can't just believe this sixteen year old prostitute.  

Warms my heart.

Rock On
(11-21-2017, 11:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here a little more on the actual events of the case as if they matter:

Of course they matter. 

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/article/13037415/for-a-teens-impulsive-unthinkable-act-cyntoia-brown-got-an-adults-life-sentence-was-justice-served

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/johnny-allen-cyntoia-brown-murder-nashville/
(11-22-2017, 12:58 AM)Benton Wrote: Of course they matter. 

https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/article/13037415/for-a-teens-impulsive-unthinkable-act-cyntoia-brown-got-an-adults-life-sentence-was-justice-served

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/johnny-allen-cyntoia-brown-murder-nashville/

Facts sure do matter. So it appears the deceased did not physically, sexually, and verbally abuse the girl; nor did he always have a gun pointed at her, although you quoted me this earlier to explain what the deceased did to her.

Thanks for clearing that up; although I thought the Newsweek article I posted earlier had already done so. 

(11-21-2017, 08:36 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Anyone that holding a gun at point blank range doesn't need to be a sharp shooter now do they? He used his status as a way to hold control over the girl.

Him being a sharpshooter in the army were her words.

There's nothing to indicate a gun was pointed at her head. Her possible "motive"..."The reason I just didn't run away is because he was a sharpshooter in the Army".
Riiiight.
There's a lot more to this story.