Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Mock
Gonna risk it.

As some of you may know we have a Board Mock every year on the MB and no self-respecting Bengal fan wants the Steelers or Ravens. Always looking for fans of those teams to take them. So if you are interested there's a thread in the draft sub-forum. Teams are announced tomorrow. BmoreBlitz (The cool guy from Baltimore) took the Ravens one year and was very active.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-11-2018, 09:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gonna risk it.

As some of you may know we have a Board Mock every year on the MB and no self-respecting Bengal fan wants the Steelers or Ravens. Always looking for fans of those teams to take them. So if you are interested there's a thread in the draft sub-forum. Teams are announced tomorrow. BmoreBlitz (The cool guy from Baltimore) took the Ravens one year and was very active.

I'm curious how accurate these have been over the years.

The draft is the one aspect of the NFL I have never really cared that much about, but I do try and see who was right in their predictions.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-11-2018, 09:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm curious how accurate these have been over the years.

The draft is the one aspect of the NFL I have never really cared that much about, but I do try and see who was right in their predictions.

Just go to the search function and search "on the clock".

Last year we gave the Steelers Njoku (actually went just before their pick) and the Ravens Gareon Conley (they took another CB and Conley went shortly after). 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

No riskit, no biscuit
I guess I’m the uncool guy from Baltimore.

Just select the top ranked Bama player. After that trade every other pick.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]