Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China seizes U.S. Naval drone
(12-19-2016, 02:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not for nothing, but what exactly should Trump have done about it?

Absolutely nothing.  Except, I suppose, he could have released a statement about the situation that didn't sound like a 5th grader whose little sister took their crayon.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-19-2016, 04:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I enjoyed someone from the Trump team taking credit for Trump getting it back only to see Trump tweet for China to keep it after the Pentagon stated that they resolved it through direct communications with China.

Whether you think he will be a good president or not, you gotta admit that the guy is entertaining as hell!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(12-19-2016, 04:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Whether you think he will be a good president or not, you gotta admit that the guy is entertaining as hell!

Agreed.  I said he should be on television.  Mellow
(12-19-2016, 01:57 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Do you always buy what other countries say over what our military says?

BTW - Chinese subs aren't that hard to find.

I don't know about that, one of them snuck up and got into attack position on the USS Ronald Reagan Carrier last year.

But hey, I see you didn't read the full post. The 4th word says "AMERICAN analysts" so it wasn't just the Chinese saying that.

Also, I don't always believe what other countries say, but I don't always believe what our country says either. The truth is usually lies somewhere in between.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2016, 03:30 PM)Griever Wrote: we need more goldman sachs bankers, STAT

Depends on what we want to accomplish. If we want to hurt China, then probably will need more.
What I find most amusing, is that you have no idea what Trump's Cabinet is actually going to do, but you act like you do.

(12-19-2016, 04:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "We should tell China that we don't want the drone they stole back.- let them keep it!"

So you're impressed with what China did? I'm not. It was a ***** move and they know it. And we all know how Donald treats *****. Wonder if they'll play these little games once Donald is in office, for now they know they can get away with it, cause the only thing Obama is going to say is "cut it out".
(12-19-2016, 06:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Depends on what we want to accomplish. If we want to hurt China, then probably will need more.
What I find most amusing, is that you have no idea what Trump's Cabinet is actually going to do, but you act like you do.

So you're impressed with what China did? I'm not. It was a ***** move and they know it. And we all know how Donald treats *****. Wonder if they'll play these little games once Donald is in office, for now they know they can get away with it, cause the only thing Obama is going to say is "cut it out".

Dude, the only thing I posted was Trump's tweet. 
(12-19-2016, 06:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't know about that, one of them snuck up and got into attack position on the USS Ronald Reagan Carrier last year.

But hey, I see you didn't read the full post. The 4th word says "AMERICAN analysts" so it wasn't just the Chinese saying that.

Also, I don't always believe what other countries say, but I don't always believe what our country says either. The truth is usually lies somewhere in between.

Doesn't sound like it did a good job of sneaking, eh. Ninja
(12-19-2016, 06:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't know about that, one of them snuck up and got into attack position on the USS Ronald Reagan Carrier last year.

How do you know the Chinese sub snuck up on the Ronald Reagan?
(12-19-2016, 11:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How do you know the Chinese sub snuck up on the Ronald Reagan?

Am I reading this wrong, or did Uncle Ronnie once have a clandestine homoerotic oriental experience?  Ninja
(12-20-2016, 12:00 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Am I reading this wrong, or did Uncle Ronnie once have a clandestine homoerotic oriental experience?  Ninja

Yeah, but the real show was in his head ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(12-20-2016, 12:00 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Am I reading this wrong, or did Uncle Ronnie once have a clandestine homoerotic oriental experience?  Ninja

That was J. Edgar Hoover dressed as a geisha when Reagan was the president of the communist Screen Actors Guild. 
(12-20-2016, 12:19 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That was J. Edgar Hoover dressed as a geisha when Reagan was the president of the communist Screen Actors Guild. 

"Well look, Mummy! It's that funny little man from the FBI!"
(12-19-2016, 04:20 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: "We should tell China that we don't want the drone they stole back.- let them keep it!"

What is China to make of a Commander in Chief who tweets like an angry middle schooler?
(12-19-2016, 06:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Depends on what we want to accomplish. If we want to hurt China, then probably will need more.

to be honest, i dont think trump knows what his cabinet is going to do either

why else would be pick Ben carson for HUD?

dude has no clue what he is doing, the qualifications for positions he is putting people in, and we will be the ones to pay for it

how soon until midterm elections?
People suck
(12-20-2016, 09:49 AM)Griever Wrote: to be honest, i dont think trump knows what his cabinet is going to do either

why else would be pick Ben carson for HUD?

dude has no clue what he is doing, the qualifications for positions he is putting people in, and we will be the ones to pay for it

how soon until midterm elections?

So according to you, Carson will be automatically be a failure?

I think Carson will be just fine here.
An easy solution to this, and other petty games China plays, is to charge them a rental fee of $10 million a day until the drone was returned.  Take it right out of the debt you bought from us.  It's impossible for them to prevent.
(12-20-2016, 04:07 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So according to you, Carson will be automatically be a failure?

I think Carson will be just fine here.

well what qualifications does he have for the position?

people tried claiming it was because he lived in it as a kid, but that turned out to be false
People suck
(12-20-2016, 04:13 PM)Griever Wrote: well what qualifications does he have for the position?

people tried claiming it was because he lived in it as a kid, but that turned out to be false

What qualifications are required for the position?
(12-20-2016, 04:17 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: What qualifications are required for the position?

Education, training, and experience in public works, community planning, banking, finance, economics, mortgage brokerage, real estate and real estate development, possible even civil engineering would all be helpful I would imagine.
(12-20-2016, 04:13 PM)Griever Wrote: well what qualifications does he have for the position?

"It's not brain surgery." ~ Ben Carson when asked if he can do anything.  Anything at all.