Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Chinedum Ndukwe, Bernard Scott, Vinny Rey, and now...
(01-04-2017, 02:58 PM)CINwillWIN Wrote: Rex would be nice to contain in a contract, but over-paying for him or raising his national stock is hard. Some organization might sign him, but I don't think he will get a block-buster deal, if he does, good for him. If he does get a decent deal, Bengals need to at least match it...it is going to be a straight up guessing game on his worth.

Current:
Rex Burkhead signed a 4 year, $2,262,200 contract with the Cincinnati Bengals, including a $102,200 signing bonus, $102,200 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $565,550. In 2016, Burkhead will earn a base salary of $675,000. Burkhead has a cap hit of $700,550 while his dead money value is $25,550.Apr 27, 2013

Knowing the Bengals organization, it will be incentive based for obvious reasons, but seeing LaFell hit his incentives this season...it is a bright non-impossible task.

Gawd I love that sig..... LMAO :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 10:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, how could you possibly omit the saga of Fightin' #40, Brian Leonard, from that epic saga?

You mean Brian "leaping" Leonard. Good gimmick tool for a team, but not a good RB overall.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 06:32 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: You mean Brian "leaping" Leonard. Good gimmick tool for a team, but not a good RB overall.

Leonard had his moments. Just because a guy wasn't a good feature back option doesn't mean he wasn't a good role player. Leonard was a good role player for sure.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wrong again

*video*
Man, he looks so much slower, now.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 02:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes.  The Bengals have ran Hill less out of the I-formation because he has been more productive without a FB in front of him.

Over the last two seasons he has averaged 2.5 yards per carry behind a FB and 3.9 per carry without a FB.

My question is: Do you know how many times Hewitt lined up as fullback? Not whether or not Hill ran more out of the I formation! Hewitt could've been blocking for someone else! Hill could've been in the I behind a different fullback... It's a pretty simple question that I thought you might be able to look up the numbers, as I stated in the previous post, I don't spend much time looking these things up. So if you could answer it, that would be great, Thanks. If not, no biggie...
Reply/Quote