Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chip Kelly released from the Eagles
It's hilarious.

He pretty much cleaned house and got rid of their best players for players that better fit his style, but that failed so now the Eagles are left in ruins.

I don't see him getting a job elsewhere, unless it's in Cleveland because they're just a dumpster fire anyways.
Reply/Quote
I hope it he goes to Cleveland!
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 10:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's hilarious.

He pretty much cleaned house and got rid of their best players for players that better fit his style, but that failed so now the Eagles are left in ruins.

I don't see him getting a job elsewhere, unless it's in Cleveland because they're just a dumpster fire anyways.

cleaning house in cleveland can only make it better right?
Reply/Quote
He will want Tennessee but I don't think they will hire him unless they have to.... I still think Hue is the best for there.

Cleveland will probably throw the most cash at him. And then Haslam can give Manziel an honest look or draft someone this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 11:12 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Browns might be in the Running they just fired Ray farmer and just missed out on Kelly last time.

Kelly goes to Cleveland... with manziel.

Where did you see this?

I've seen reports that he is likely to be let go, but nothing that says it has happened.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure any NFL team will want him. They saw how once the league caught on to his gimmicks the Eagles imploded and to make it worse he doesn't play well with others/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 08:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm not sure any NFL team will want him. They saw how once the league caught on to his gimmicks the Eagles imploded and to make it worse he doesn't play well with others/

It wasn't the offense as much as it was the personnel. Chip is a bad GM but I still believe in him as a coach
Reply/Quote
I think the Eagles look the worst in all this, and what can Lurie say to the next coach... Hey I let the high dollar players influence me and I have shown I will cut a coach at the knees to appease the players and look good.

Chip Kelly is a good coach. You just need to stay the course with him. And that's the case with any good coach, can't make massive changes all the time. At some point you need just stay the course and go through the ugly so you can come out the other end.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 08:26 PM)eoxyod Wrote: It wasn't the offense as much as it was the personnel. Chip is a bad GM but I still believe in him as a coach

This.

And even though I don't think he has an issue with race the fact that it was even rumored to be true will hurt him.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 09:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think the Eagles look the worst in all this, and what can Lurie say to the next coach...   Hey I let the high dollar players influence me and I have shown I will cut a coach at the knees to appease the players and look good.  

Here is exactly what Lurie will say to the next coach....."I let the last guy have complete control over the roster and he ruined it."

Kelly can coach, but he has no one but himself to blame for his failure.  He got rid of the talent he needed to win because in college he was able to beat more talented teams with his system.  That just doesn't happen in the NFL.  
Reply/Quote